• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Esther Crawley talking about ME at ‘Children First – Ethics, Morality and Advocacy in Childhood’ Con

Countrygirl

https://www.rcpch.ac.uk/events/annual-conference

‘Children First – Ethics, Morality and Advocacy in Childhood’ Conference

Professor Esther Crawley will be informing paediatricians that she cures very sick children by advising them to jump into circles and shouting 'STOP'. :bang-head::ill:

Will she remember to tell them of those who become severely ill as a result of her 'treatment' or that some parents are 'terrified' of being referred to her? :rolleyes:

The RCPCH Conference returns to Glasgow from 13-15 March 2018 for what promises to be an energising three days of inspirational talks, informative workshops and exclusive networking opportunities. The theme for the conference is ‘Children First – Ethics, Morality and Advocacy in Childhood’ and there will be a selection of workshops and talks taking place throughout three days that will explore this crucial area.

The packed conference programme will offer great learning opportunities with a wide choice of sessions allowing delegates to plan the conference to suit their interests.

Day one overview
Tuesday 13 March

Personal Practice sessions
0800-0855 How to manage CFS/ME, fatigue and pain in children, Professor Esther Crawley Getting to grips with the RCPCH progress curriculum

Seven7

Seven
RCPCH progress curriculum
Does anybody knows what this is and how to get a hold of it?