1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS: A disease at war with itself
We can all agree that ME/CFS is a nasty disease, particularly in its severe form, but there are abundant nasty diseases in the world. What is unique and particularly confounding about our disease is that so much controversy surrounds it, and not only surrounds it, but invades it too.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

ESA - they finally conceeded and put me in the Support group.

Discussion in 'Finances, Work, and Disability' started by snowathlete, Apr 19, 2012.

1. snowathlete

snowathlete

UK
    Took me almost two years and about 30 letters, but they finally agreed to give me a new medical and in doing so then agreed to put me in the Support group.

Nice to have some good news for a change, but im still counting the cost each day to my health because of all the stress and work ive had to put into it.
    Firestormm likes this.
  2. Esther12

Esther12 Senior Member

Congratulations snowathlete.

When I looked at the criteria, it looked really unlikely that I'd get in to the support group... but the work related group is going to make life so much worse, for no reason. The criteria are so inappropriate for the purpose of the groups.
  3. Firestormm

Firestormm Guest

Cornwall England
    Nice one Snow :thumbsup:
  4. SickOfSickness

SickOfSickness Senior Member

US
    Congrats, I understand that feeling of realizing all the time and energy spent :(
  5. Wonko

Wonko Senior Member

England
    Congratulations
  6. alex3619

alex3619 Senior Member

Logan, Queensland, Australia
    Hi snowathlete, its great to read you had a win. Best wishes, Alex.
  7. snowathlete

snowathlete

UK
    Thanks everyone. I still feel tired out by it but each day a little better knowing I did it in the end.

See more popular forum discussions.