1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS: A disease at war with itself
We can all agree that ME/CFS is a nasty disease, particularly in its severe form, but there are abundant nasty diseases in the world. What is unique and particularly confounding about our disease is that so much controversy surrounds it, and not only surrounds it, but invades it too.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

ERV's latest blog on the FDA paper. One step too far?

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by Sunshine, Aug 23, 2010.

1. Daffodil

Daffodil Senior Member

she once called dr. mikovits the C word.

2. Wonko

Wonko Senior Member

England
    from memory thats not correct - she quoted a reply to one of her blogs that included that word in the quote - not quite the same thing - but I'm not here to defend her - her previous blogs may have been the work of a relatively unbiased juvenile but her more recent blog shows considerably more negative bias - to a degree where it can no longer be explained simply as a matter of ignorance coupled with a juvenile and inexperienced point of view

in short we now appear to have become "fun" to torment - given she moderates everything a few weeks with everyone postign computer generated random (not nasty, abusive etc - just gibberish) drivel a few hundred times a day should sort her out - or at least take soem of the fun out of it for her - anyone up for it?

maybe she's hoping for a job working as a health adviser to the UK goverment?

3. V99

V99 *****

UK
    She enjoys creating her own politics. Also, don't get your information from that blog or comments, lots of them are incorrect and misinformation. Coffin, Alter, listen to them.

There are a mix of opinions on them. Most have nothing to do with the WPI.

4. V99

V99 *****

UK
    There are some good comments on the blog, but someone with little understanding of this research will only end up confused. I wish Coffin blogged too.

As for the CAA, it's one thing to raise questions, it is another to chop and change as the political situation changes. Either you go with what the science is telling you, or you duck and dive to keep your political position. Not knowing the CAA, even I have seen them do that in the last year. We need strong advocacy groups, not ones that bend to try and not upset both sides.

5. Daffodil

Daffodil Senior Member

wonko....she did actually call dr. mikovits the C word. the comment with the C word she quoted in a subsequent article, was mine. i called her the C word myself.

6. Wonko

Wonko Senior Member

England
    okay - i must have missed that - sorry

See more popular forum discussions.