• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Equilibrant -- anybody know what's up with the website/company?

SOC

The website (http://equilibranthealth.com/) is a mess, the security whachajiggy has expired, and I can't order the product. I'd kinda like to get more Equilibrant since it was doing me some good, but as far as I know this is the only source.

AFCFS

In all likelihood they just probably did not update their security cert. I emailed them and asked them to update it. If they want business they will hop on it.

I did it through their contact form, after granting temp access. If you have bought from them before and have an email receipt, maybe you can reply to their customer service or give a call if number is provided.
Technical Details

equilibranthealth.com uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate expired on 11/25/12 6:59 PM. The current time is 12/7/12 4:01 PM.

(Error code: sec_error_expired_certificate)

SOC

In all likelihood they just probably did not update their security cert. I emailed them and asked them to update it. If they want business they will hop on it.

I did it through their contact form, after granting temp access. If you have bought from them before and have an email receipt, maybe you can reply to their customer service or give a call if number is provided.

Thanks!
I should have thought of that. :rolleyes:
They must have lost a fair bit of business in the past couple of weeks.