• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Equilbrant feels like helping me

Good morning. I am not sure If I am having one of those days you could count on one hand for a whole year or this product is working.
Up to 2 a day over a ten day period and I notice I am sleeping better at night and longer. I was able to get dressed without having to take a pain killer because of all the joint pain in the mornings.
The ringing in my ears is loud as ever but malaise is much less. I also notice that my bowel seems to be regulating itself. I have been taking probiotic 10 million refrigerated for 2 year which helped with diarrhea but would still get bad days with that. Since equilbrant bowel has been completely normal.
I sure hope this keeps up. Also I notice the muscle twitching in various muscles has stopped. At least for now.
I've been disabled to 30-40% capacity of my old self for 22 years. If this is working it is a miracle!
Will post again if this great great great feeling keeps up.

I posted earlier that I felt equilbrant was making me better. I woke up feeling good this morning. Slept good, no pain killer for joint pain to get dressed. It felt great to feel almost normal.
I ate breakfast, took my calcium/vitamin D and multi and another dose of equilbrant.
I just did a few minor things around house and a little computer work and it hit me like a ton of bricks.
Neurological symptoms severe. My muscles in the left ulnar nerve especially my hand kept twitching away like someone just kept turning light switch on off for hours. Then severe malaise and weakness. Barely ate lunch and just got off the couch now. I am not sure if this stuff is killing virus in nervous system or stirring up viral hornets nest or what. I still don't feel right. Also a real rotten taste in mouth. I give up guessing this disease.
Maybe I do have lyme disease and this equilbrant is kicking my immune system in to fight it.
Any guesses out there?

Liver.

Perhaps due to toxins released from the liver? My husband had surgery in his left ulnar nerve in 2011. I suspect mercury.
My good friend who i used to fish with ate sushi every day for years. He developed numbness in his face. His mercury levels were extremely high. He was on a chelating agent for a few months and he is fine now. It never made him weak. He is a letter carrier. I thought I had some kind of heavy metal toxicity before but after seeing him feeling fine I really really doubt it.

Will you continue taking it?
Yes because I have no other choices open to me and I did notice some improvement for a few days. I will not go more than 2 a day. Perhaps it is a herxheimer type reaction I am getting. I may wake up tomorrow much better.
Will post tomorrow. Thanks

halcyon

I've noticed a similar pattern from taking Equilibrant, though I'm taking much less than you are. Keep in mind that Equilibrant is a combination of ingredients that have different effects.

I notice that when I take my dose I feel slightly better for a few hours. I believe this is due to the anti-viral mechanism of some of the ingredients. Then, after a few hours I begin to feel worse. More sick, the "hit by a ton of bricks" feeling. I believe this is due to the immune stimulating ingredients. Unfortunately I don't think there is a way around this. The whole point of this approach is to stimulate the activity of immune cells as well as cell mediated immune pathways in the hopes that the chronically infected cells will be found and dealt with.

I've noticed a similar pattern from taking Equilibrant, though I'm taking much less than you are. Keep in mind that Equilibrant is a combination of ingredients that have different effects.

I notice that when I take my dose I feel slightly better for a few hours. I believe this is due to the anti-viral mechanism of some of the ingredients. Then, after a few hours I begin to feel worse. More sick, the "hit by a ton of bricks" feeling. I believe this is due to the immune stimulating ingredients. Unfortunately I don't think there is a way around this. The whole point of this approach is to stimulate the activity of immune cells as well as cell mediated immune pathways in the hopes that the chronically infected cells will be found and dealt with.
Thanks halcyon. If I still have lyme disease which is what Drs. first thought perhaps this is kicking in my immune system to fight it. Herxheimer die offs flare symptoms severely. Thats one thought. The other is perhaps the enterovirus is dying off also. No matter will keep trying this and hang tough. I can't expect any miracles. I have been sick 22 years. At least I don't get those severe candida infections plus feeling sick on antibiotics.
Thanks for the input. Really appreciate it.

Critterina

Sorry for your troubles, and I don't have any help to offer...but I love the title of your post. I thought maybe we were all going to join in on the mistakes we've made (for me, phosphatidyl serine, NAC, Nourishing Traditions diet - whoa! could I have made myself any worse than I did with those???). Just to say, you're not alone, and maybe what you're doing isn't even a mistake. Wishing you the best of health!

@sick2long
I hope you continue to improve.
There's some info on oxymatrine in this post.
Thanks for the info. Gonna keep on it. It is doing something to me. I am not sure if I had Lyme or an enterovirus. I did drink from a documented contaminated water source just before getting ill. Funny two days ago had severe neurological symptoms malaise and what felt like brain inflammation not fog. My muscle in my left ulnar nerve distribution was firing for half a day. Yesterday somewhat better and today it is back to my joints especially in my mid spine. I wonder if enterovirus can get into joints/spinal cord. If it is Lyme this chemical is stirring it up. Perhaps helping me to fight it better. If enterovirus maybe killing it.
Two positive things noticed now after about ten days on this. I get into a deeper sleep. Bowel movements are normal.
Less tenderness also over ileocecal region. Gonna keep taking it for a month or more. Extremely exhausted tonight and have to crash as usual between 8-9pm. Thanks again

Hip

@sick2long
Why did you start two threads on exactly the same subject of your oxymatrine treatment? Your other thread is this one.

Moderation Note: The threads have been merged.

Last edited by a moderator:
@sick2long
Why did you start two threads on exactly the same subject of your oxymatrine treatment? Your other thread is this one.

Moderation Note: The threads have been merged.
Thank you. I am a low tech man in a high tech world. Do I just look for my old post and add to it?
Do I do this by editing the post or create new post. Not sure thanks

Hip

Thank you. I am a low tech man in a high tech world. Do I just look for my old post and add to it?

Normally you would create a new post in an existing thread when you want to add more information to the subject being discussed in that thread, or when you want to reply to a point that somebody else has made in that thread. As you know, adding a new post to a thread is done by typing into the empty box at the bottom of the thread.

People will usually only start completely new threads when beginning a new subject.

You normally only edit your existing older posts to correct an error or an omission in the post.

If you want to keep tabs on all the previous posts you have made, the following link will list all the posts that you have personally written, in chronological order:

http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?search/member&user_id=17726

So if you bookmark the above link in your browser, you will be able to see all the recent posts or threads you have made.

Another very useful link is this one:

http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?find-new/threads&recent=1

This link lists all the latest posts made by anyone on the forum; this link therefore allows you to see all the current discussions taking place on the forum.

Don't be afraid to ask questions about how to use this forum. A lot of people have difficulties sometimes, and the ME/CFS brain fog does not help when trying to figure things out. You can ask questions about how to use this forum by starting a new thread in the Technical Support section.

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque

Hi I sent you a conversation with a link to the location of this thread. I'd go through this thread and if you see any duplications created by merging the threads, then use the edit button below your post to make any changes that you want.

Best wishes,
Sushi