• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Enzymes and detox

I realize the enzymes benefits for body processes but I wonder if there's any problem with rich enzymes nutrition or supplements and heavy metals detoxification especially mercury? Do large amount of enzymes can delay or even prevent from the body to mobilize specific kinds of toxins to outside of the body?

I read that there is one enzyme or more and I can search for his/their name later, that can destroy the protein, that move the mercury out of the body.

I read that there is one enzyme or more and I can search for his/their name later, that can destroy the protein, that move the mercury out of the body.

are you saying the PROTEIN moves the mercury out of the body? and this enzyme can destroy this protein so it CAN'T move the mercury out?

I have never heard of this but have you asked on the frequent dose chelation yahoo group? linda would know.

i would be interested in the name of the enzyme and if this is correct. that would be one more thing that would make this harder, don't need that!

thanks rachel

denise