1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
New Exercise Study Brings Both Illumination and Questions
Simon McGrath looks at new objective evidence of abnormal response to exercise in ME/CFS patients, and the questions that researchers are still trying to answer ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Enzymes and detox

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by rachel, Aug 21, 2012.

1. rachel

rachel

I realize the enzymes benefits for body processes but I wonder if there's any problem with rich enzymes nutrition or supplements and heavy metals detoxification especially mercury? Do large amount of enzymes can delay or even prevent from the body to mobilize specific kinds of toxins to outside of the body?

2. dmac

dmac

can I ask what kinds of enzymes are you speaking of?

3. rachel

rachel

I read that there is one enzyme or more and I can search for his/their name later, that can destroy the protein, that move the mercury out of the body.

4. dmac

dmac

are you saying the PROTEIN moves the mercury out of the body? and this enzyme can destroy this protein so it CAN'T move the mercury out?

I have never heard of this but have you asked on the frequent dose chelation yahoo group? linda would know.

i would be interested in the name of the enzyme and if this is correct. that would be one more thing that would make this harder, don't need that!

thanks rachel

denise

See more popular forum discussions.