1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The Mighty Egg: New Life Springs Forth Despite ME/CFS
Jody Smith finds that even with ME/CFS, new life as symbolized by the mighty egg, can still spring forth ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

enzymatic therapy ultimate iron

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by SaraM, Mar 26, 2012.

1. SaraM

SaraM Senior Member

If you are low in iron, you might want to give this one a try. I had 0 ferritin for years and now it is 56 after a few months of taking this. Other supplements were useless.
  2. Alexia

Alexia Senior Member

Portugal
    Thank you very much for the suggestion Sara. I will give it a try, I was just searching for an Iron supplement better than the one I'm taking now.
  3. Mog

Mog

UK
    I'm having trouble taking ferrous fumarate and the water-based supplement Spatone. The first time I tried them recently, they seemed to throw my mood off in a big way, into depression. I had a break and retried, and this time they seemed to be causing headaches all the time. I have low ferritin although the iron levels in my blood seem to be okay. Can anyone suggest a supplement that I might be able to tolerate? I was on 600mg ferrous fumarate for several years which raised my ferritin levels before, but have not been taking it for a year, and am now having problems resuming it. I was starting slow on it this time, not the 600mg dose.

See more popular forum discussions.