1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
AVIVA Semi-Finals: National ME/FM Action Network is competing for $100,000
The National ME/FM Action Network in Canada is competing for $100,000 for biomedical research of ME and FM in the Aviva Community Fund contest. With thanks to all who helped, they made it through the first round of voting into the Semi-Finals.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Enzymatic Therapy B12 Infusion 1 mg

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by daniariete2000, Sep 24, 2013.

1. daniariete2000

daniariete2000

How to keep it in mouth for long time (45 minutes or more) ? After 15 minutes I have finisced under tongue

Thanks

2. minkeygirl

minkeygirl Narcissism = lack of self awareness

Left Coast
    Hi,

I put mine between my teeth and lower lip. It doesn't seem to dissolve as quickly as under the tongue. But I'm having a hard time making it last more than 1/2 hour.

Mink

3. Soporificat

Soporificat

I find that between the gums and the upper lip is better, and I can make it last at least an hour that way

4. minkeygirl

Left Coast
    I'll try that tomorrow.

5. minkeygirl

Left Coast
    update: I put it in my upper lip at 5:30 a.m. this morning. I fell back asleep and when I woke at 7 it was still there dissolving. Thanks for the idea.

Mink

6. Soporificat

Soporificat

No problem! It was advice given to me, and we have to pass on the knowledge. I'm glad it worked for you.

See more popular forum discussions.