• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Enzymatic Therapy B12: 5mg tablet, more tablets per bottle

Crux

I remember emailing them in the past about this...no sense in giving up. Thanks for your perseverance!

I would really like to be able to buy Enzymatic Therapy mb12 in 5mg sublingual tablets.

( I also wish they'd get rid of the sweeteners too, but anyway...)

PeterPositive

Similarly, I wrote them about these issues some time ago.
I'd be very happy to buy 5mg Enzymatic Therapy Methyl-B12 in sublingual form.

In fact at the moment I am using Source Naturals' 5mg tablets + some Enzy's 1mg .... since I cannot spend the whole day sucking on 1mg tablets, too much sugar.

As mentioned in other conversations, there are at least three very useful improvements:
  1. More tablets per bottle, e.g. 100-120, as Source Naturals does
  2. Sweetener reduction, e.g. AOR Hydroxy-B12 has virtually no sweeteners... they simple have no taste! Perfect!
  3. Larger dose per tablet, e.g. 5mg. which is very handy.
Thanks

whodathunkit

@mgk, you might ask them to take the sugar out of the tabs while you're at it. Tabs are way, way too sweet, icky sweet. Plus they can't be good for people who use them high dose, leaving a tab (and all that sugar) in their mouths for hours per day.

I won't use their mB12 any more because of this. I keep tabs around for back-up to my injections, and I just gave away some Enzy mB12 because of the sugar. If I lose access to my injections I'll go high-dose to the oil or some other brand.

Bottom line: Too small dose per tab + too much sugar = losing my business.

Edited: just noticed Crux mentioned about sugar, too. Leaving this post for emphasis.

Last edited:

minkeygirl

But I Look So Good.
In order to do that they have to do all sorts of costly things with new labels, bottles, Packaging, approvals etc.

It may not make financial sense for their bottom line to do it

Sherpa

Ex-workaholic adrenaline junkie
Yes, please. 5mg, no sugar.

It would help if we all wrote, though. I doubt the company is listening.