The Real ME: A Stock Photography Resource for the Media
We’ve all seen them in the news stories about ME/CFS: the guy in a suit at the office, yawning; the beautiful woman sitting at her desk with her immaculate make-up and elegantly coiffed hair, hand to her head and looking slightly pained.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Enterococcus EC sourcing

Discussion in 'The Gut: De Meirleir & Maes; H2S; Leaky Gut' started by Daffodil, Feb 12, 2016.

1. Daffodil

Daffodil Senior Member

hi all. my doctor wants me to take "enterococcus EC" but I have no idea where to get this?? has anyone heard of this?

thank you
    daff

2. sarah darwins

sarah darwins I told you I was ill

Cornwall, UK
    darroo likes this.
  3. Daffodil

Daffodil Senior Member

thanks @sarah darwins . i called a pharmacy that deals with a lot of KDM patients. they seemed to think he wants me to take Symbiaflor 1. so i guess i will be paying $800 for the next few months of meds from Belgium cuz i need a bunch of stuff i cant get here ! ughhhhhhhhhhhhh. i don't know what else i can do.

sarah darwins likes this.
  4. darroo

darroo Senior Member

5. darroo

darroo Senior Member

6. roller

roller wiggle jiggle

its a troublemaker supposed to spike the immune system in the gut, which then is thought to trigger immune activation elsewhere, too ?

http://www.symbiopharm.de/en/products/symbioflor-1.html

7. roller

roller wiggle jiggle

something interesting on e faecalis

e faecalis normally doesnt stand a chance, except after taking abx. then it gains ground in the gut.

http://phys.org/news/2015-05-pheromones-gut-bacteria-resistant-variants.html

Daffodil likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.