Professor & patients' paper on the solvable biological challenge of ME/CFS: reader-friendly version
Simon McGrath provides a patient-friendly version of a peer-reviewed paper which highlights some of the most promising biomedical research on ME/CFS ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Emergency, Please Help

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by joejack102, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Gondwanaland

Gondwanaland Senior Member

I suppose - not sure - it could have depleted B2 & B3

2. joejack102

joejack102

Here’s the thing: nothing that has been proposed so far can explain why as early as 13 years old I was 1,000x’s sensitive to medicines/herbs, why CDP Choline reversed that at age 23, and how to reverse it. I mean the idea that a basic vitamin found in hundreds of foods hat I already eat would reverse this is not realistic. Can somebody help me find what exactly CDP Choline does and how to possibly reverse it.

3. Gondwanaland

Gondwanaland Senior Member

You should know the difference between dietary and therapeutic doses.

ETA you must find a functional practitioner in your area who is experienced in prescribing supplemental vitamins.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
  4. joejack102

joejack102

Well, to all those who have participated in this discussion so far, thank you. I still have not found any relief after all I have tried, and I have extensively tried several of the things that were mentioned on this threat so far to not avail. I cannot stress how serious of a problem this is and how bad I have felt for several months now.
    I've attached a chart which might make more sense:

(I'm not 100% sure which FORM of Choline caused this issue since I used Choline Bitartrate and CDP Choline around the same time.)

I haven't been able to work in almost 4 months, and I'm about to lose my job and insurance if I cannot find relief.
    Screen Shot 2017-11-25 at 11.41.10 PM.png

5. Tunguska

Tunguska Senior Member

@joejack102 Sorry I'm under enough pressure/struggling that I can't follow forums anymore. To have problems from uridine you'd have to get high enough bloods levels to affect the brain in a negative manner, such that [less likely when not taken as sublingual UMP]. With CDP-choline you have to take a significant oral dose at once: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10974208

It affects everything from acetylcholine, dopamine and GABA receptors and densities. It has a role in metabolism through hypothalamus only recognized since last year: https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/03/170317131617.htm (http://science.sciencemag.org/content/355/6330/eaaf5375) I believe I even got negative effects from sublingual UMP myself 3 years ago, but I still don't know how you'd go about fixing it. If I did I would tell you.

[Sorry about the situation with employment, I know how that goes far too well]

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
  6. tooth

tooth

London, UK
    @Gondwanaland why would it be prudent to avoid Magnesium Glycinate?

See more popular forum discussions.