1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
August 8th - What is the one thing about suffering with severe ME that the world needs to know?
Andrew Gladman brings our coverage of the Understanding & Remembrance Day for Severe ME, airing the voice of patients ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Email Kathleen Sebelius! HHS Secretary

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by TheMoonIsBlue, Oct 5, 2010.

1. TheMoonIsBlue

TheMoonIsBlue Senior Member

I would encourage anyone who has the time to email the secretary of the HHS, Kathleen Sebelius.
    Her email is

Kathleen.Sebelius@hhs.gov

A few lines, or a whole page- anything about ME/CFS and the need for funding.
  2. shannah

shannah Senior Member

I wrote this morning and received the current standard form reply in return.
  3. TheMoonIsBlue

Hi Shannah-
    I received the same standard form reply also; I think everyone does. But I thought I remember hearing a few people actually did get written responses. Regardless, I hope as many people as possible send emails about ME/CFS- the more received, the more attention it should get.

If anyone has friends or family members willing to email I'd suggest that as well.
  4. TheMoonIsBlue

See more popular forum discussions.