• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Email from Dr Mikovits

JustJack

put on yer dancin' shoes
Mark - thanks for posting your email and Dr Judy's response. It helps so much. I am scared. I have been down, totally housebound and real, sick since May 08 now.
I was relapsing/remitting for a long time (4-6 months down and then about 3 mo ok for about 11 years), now I know, just like you, that I cannot get well again, my body is too beaten down. I know that I am dying and do not think that I will see my 60's. I am praying everyday that something happens before it is too late.

I don't have the strength to read this forum everyday, too much for my pee brain, but I certainly try. I know it is the only way I can help my infectious disease doc at Kaiser.
Someday, I hope beyond measure, that we will be redeamed.

JJ in Sacramento

JAS

JustJack, please, please don't give up yet...please, please hold in there, I think they are maybe only a short way from finally nailing this thing. We have a very special lady on our side who is not going to give up.., I know that your body is so incredibly tired but please keep trying to fight it. God bless you and I will be thinking about you. Julie x

JustJack

put on yer dancin' shoes
JustJack, please, please don't give up yet...please, please hold in there, I think they are maybe only a short way from finally nailing this thing. We have a very special lady on our side who is not going to give up.., I know that your body is so incredibly tired but please keep trying to fight it. God bless you and I will be thinking about you. Julie x

Thanks Julie! So many wheels have turned in this DD for so many years. When you are sick as long as I have been, it sems hardly likely that it will change quickly enough.
I hang in, I wait, I hope and pray.

XO
JJ