The power and pitfalls of omics part 2: epigenomics, transcriptomics and ME/CFS
Simon McGrath concludes his blog about the remarkable Prof George Davey Smith's smart ideas for understanding diseases, which may soon be applied to ME/CFS.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Email for Lesley Stahl?

Discussion in 'Media, Interviews, Blogs, Talks, Events about XMRV' started by dsdmom, Jul 1, 2010.

1. dsdmom

dsdmom Senior Member

Can anybody locate an email address for Lesley Stahl at CBS? I'd like to send her an email and try to get her interest - I have a distant connection to her -not sure if she will bite, but thought it was worth a shot. I cant' find her email address though and know people on here are good at that sort of thing. Please PM me if you can find it!

Thanks!

2. Recovery Soon

Recovery Soon Senior Member

That is a GREAT IDEA.

Here is the 60 Minutes email address:

60m@cbsnews.com

GOOD LUCK!

3. dsdmom

dsdmom Senior Member

Thanks - I will send it along to that address, but really was hoping to somehow find a private one for her. The email is sort of personal and I doubt some intern is going to pass it along, you know? But, again - it's worth a shot!

4. usedtobeperkytina

usedtobeperkytina Senior Member

Clay, Alabama
    I sent a letter to 60 Minutes in January. No reply. But please flood her with info. More people means more interest, which means more likely to get coverage.

Tina

5. Recovery Soon

Recovery Soon Senior Member

Use that address to ask how you can get the correspondents or producer's addresses directly.

6. sensing progress

sensing progress Senior Member

Tucson, AZ
    I was just thinking about how the XMRV controversy would make for an excellent 60 Minutes piece (see my recently started thread in this sub-forum).

Regarding contacting Lesley, you can also try writing or phoning:

ADDRESS:
    60 Minutes
    524 West 57th St.
    New York, NY 10019

PHONE: (212) 975-3247

You could also try lesley@60minutes.com and see if anyone responds =)

See more popular forum discussions.