• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

EFT Tapping Summit Online Feb 23-March 4

ahmo

Tapping will not cure your condition. But it may well make some aspects of your life easier. I returned to it recently because of persistent negative thoughts about a particular situation. It cleared things up pretty quickly. When my nervous system was at it's worst, it never occurred to me that tapping would help. Maybe it would have. But these days, I can see a number of areas of my life where it can help. Like slowing down. Those who experience guilt or other negative emotions around limitations might find tapping helps.

There are many participants in this summit, I've not scrolled through all of them. And, of course, there are CDs and things for sale. Even if this intro only inspires you to look up EFT sites or on youtube, there might be something useful for you here.

The Tapping World Summit is a rare collection of interviews from the experts that teach and live daily with the Tapping tools, applied both in their own lives and those of their clients. In fact, we're going to be interviewing them candidly -- one-on-one -- to extract every bit of information from them.

The Tapping World Summit will also give you real-life insight into the experts' personal lives and how they utilize Tapping in their daily practice

Monday, February 23rd, through Wednesday, March 4th, there will be 2 presentations every night.
Each presentation will be available for an additional 24 HOURS after their initial broadcast for free!

http://thetappingsolution.com/2015VideoSeries/?page_id=21