1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The ePatient Revolution
Ryan Prior shares his experience and his thoughts from attending the Stanford Medicine X Conference as he contemplates the rising of the ePatient Revolution ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

EDTA chelation, serrapeptase

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by physicsstudent13, Sep 11, 2013.

1. physicsstudent13

physicsstudent13 Senior Member

I'm about to order oral EDTA and serrapeptase online (120k) and think I will try them separately for a month each. is it pretty safe, theres supposed to be risk of kidney damage? I also feel better after taking 3g of charcoal 2x.

2. Sparrowhawk

Sparrowhawk Senior Member

West Coast USA
    Try the adult chelation discussion group on Yahoo, based on the Andrew Culter protocol, which is best source of info I've found on such things (was recommended to me by others here on the board). I'm not sure they would recommend EDTA.

3. physicsstudent13

4. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque

EDTA will help with plaque issues but not so much with things like mercury.

Best wishes,
    Sushi

5. prioris

prioris

i take nattokinase and serrapeptase for last 8 years or so. no need for the edta. costs me $11 per month.

nattokinase the important one to order. they work to clear out arterial plaque. through experimentation i found i do better when taking both of them.

how old are you and how long with cfids. what is making you want to take them

6. physicsstudent13

I've had CFIDS for about 9 years. well I was having chest pains and palpitations, fast heartbeat, right bundle block, MVP, possible enlarged right atrium.
    isn't EDTA FDA approved for lead poisoning? what does nattokinase do?
    www.heartfixer.com

7. prioris

prioris

what has worked for many people with heart palpitations is taking one tablespoon of organic black strap molasses

8. physicsstudent13

but isn't it better to take these concentrated chemical supplements?
    if you do chelation with EDTA or serrapeptase is it going to improve brain fog too? It might improve circulation to the brain and clarity

9. prioris

prioris

if nothing you've done has worked and you haven't tried this, it is a very low cost experiment to try to see if it works for you. if it works, you can try to zero in on the exact reason it is working.

10. physicsstudent13

so you get natto+serra for $11 month where? I am trying natto+140 serra+EDTA MRM cardio chelate now and hope that it can help my liver heart brain, circulation. day 2 and I still feel exhausted, I've had CFIDS for about 9 years, mainly I think it is due to breathing problems, sleep apnea and endocrine damage
    not sure some people have glowing reviews of MRM/serra but other people write that it does nothing for COPD or 1 guy wrote it cured his asthma
    there was also a review of a guy saying that serra helped his circulation

11. August59

August59 Daughters High School Graduation

Upstate SC, USA
    Lumbrokinase is another enzyme that is stated to improve fibrinolytic activity. I'm not sure how it compares with others, but I ran across it when I was looking into bio-films.

I would definitely look for some reputable studies or information on it before taking it.

12. physicsstudent13

how much damage does one have and plaques proportional to age? maybe I'm taking too many supplements and should try 1 at a time to minimize bleeding risk?
    I think I have heart damage from diabetes and sleep apnea. I keep having tachycardia, heart racing and chest pains and the coq10 helps a lot it seems. is berberine effective? not sure what I should spend my money on since it's limited

See more popular forum discussions.