1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Knitting Equals Pleasure, Despite ME/CFS
Jody Smith loves knitting. Again. She thought her days of knitting and purling were long over but ... she's back ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

EBV in bone marrow of rheumatoid arthritis patients predicts response to Rituximab

Discussion in 'Rituximab: News and Research' started by Marco, Nov 22, 2011.

1. bel canto

bel canto Senior Member

Hi, Nielk - my immediate family has many autoimmune conditions, as well as me/cfs. Rheumatoid arthritis , primary biliary cirrhosis (pbc), scleraderma, multiple sclerosis, IBD/crohn's, pulmonary hypertension, vitilago, and an extremely rare form called castleman's disease.

The liver enzymes can be elevated by the pbc, but we also have a case of long-term elevation of alkaline phosphatase, which can be related to the liver, or to bone.

And diabetes can be the type 1 autoimmune form even when it begins in adulthood.

Please feel free to contact me if you want to specifically discuss multiple autoimmune conditions. Hopefully, that will not be the case for you. Good luck!
    merylg and Nielk like this.

See more popular forum discussions.