Choline on the Brain? A Guide to Choline in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
http://phoenixrising.me/research-2/the-brain-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-mecfs/choline-on-the-brain-a-guide-to-choline-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-by-cort-johnson-aug-2005
Discuss the article on the Forums.

EBV and Antibiotics

Discussion in 'Antivirals, Antibiotics and Immune Modulators' started by pleasehelp, Aug 18, 2015.

1. pleasehelp

pleasehelp

Hello everybody,

I am new here and my english is not good. Sorry!!! I come from germany and I have CFS/ME since 3 years.

Now I have heavy Helicobacter pylori and I need Antibiotics. I have it since a few months, but now it hurts too much.
    Now I will get Metronidazol and Amoxycillin. But I read that Amoxycillin is maybe a Problem if you habe EBV. And EBV, I often have a reactivation. Now again. I`m afraid that I will get MORE Problems with EBV if I take Amoxycillin.
    Maybe I will better take any alternatives Antibiotics?
    At the moment I have no doctor how knows anything about CFS/ME/Reactivation.....Only a "normal" doctor.

Has everyone any experiences with this?
    Thank you so much and I hope you understand me a little bit.

Greetings from germany,
    pleasehelp

sarah darwins likes this.
  2. Sushi

Sushi Moderation Resource Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    @pleasehelp Welcome to the forum.:) I hope someone has some suggested answers to your questions.

3. Violeta

Violeta Senior Member

The herb lomatium is antibacterial and antiviral so it will help with the EBV and hopefully deal with h pylori at the same time.

Some people get good results for h pylori with myrrh plus mastic gum.

4. Snowdrop

Snowdrop Rebel without a biscuit

I have never used it but I hear a lot about Olive Leaf Extract being anti-viral.
    Also if you do take the antibiotic I presume you will supplement with a probiotic?

There is one made in Germany that many here are trying to get a hold of--Mutaflor. There are now a number of probiotics of good quality and various strains. I hope you find some help.
    greetings from Canada and welcome to PR.

sarah darwins and Violeta like this.

See more popular forum discussions.