1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Give ME the Money
Graham McPhee spells out some of the cold, hard facts about the dismal state of ME research and politics, and has some suggestions as to what we can do about it ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Easy, cheap, vegetarian (not vegan) "recipe"

Discussion in 'Lifestyle Management' started by Koan, Oct 14, 2009.

1. Victoria

Victoria Senior Member

Melbourne, Australia
    Woops!

Forgot the Herbs.

And hopefully, tomorrow morning (Sat in Aust), when brother takes me shopping, I will ask if he can help me do some Herb/soil/pots shopping at the Plant nursery near the food market. (to replace the pot plants stolen a few weeks ago).

I love my herbs. And not just using them in cooking, I love the smell when running my hands through them. And I also talk to them - they always respect my feelings & never answer back, they just grow lush & green at this time of year & give me so much pleasure.

Victoria

2. _Kim_

_Kim_ Guest

Enchanted Brocccoli Forest

A little lightbulb went off when Enchanted Broccoli Forest was mentioned. Wasn't that the one that had the recipe for Russian Cabbage Beet Borscht? If anyone still has their copy, I would so love to get that actual recipe again. Some years ago, I tried to make it from memory, but didn't get the proportions quite right. It's starting to be soup weather here. The heat clicked on two days ago (brrrr).

See more popular forum discussions.