1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS: A disease at war with itself
We can all agree that ME/CFS is a nasty disease, particularly in its severe form, but there are abundant nasty diseases in the world. What is unique and particularly confounding about our disease is that so much controversy surrounds it, and not only surrounds it, but invades it too.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Earthing in the basement?

Discussion in 'Alternative Therapies' started by ammar, Apr 19, 2014.

1. ammar

ammar

I just learned about earthing recently so I am trying to ground myself while indoor. I measured my voltage levels almost in every place in my house. The room where I usually study and sleep gives me about 2-4 voltage depending what appliances are running. I went to the basement to measure my votlage and I noticed its only between 0.100 to 0.200 volts, which is really low compared to upstairs.

My only worry is that the WiFi and wireless router is only few feet away from me if I'm in the basement. Should I stay in the basement or go back upstairs? I just don't know if the wireless and phone modem would hurt me more or not. Is 0.100 - 0.200 volts good in the basement despite wireless stuff?

I usually feel fatigue and weak so that's why I am trying earthing. I hope to see some feedback. Thanks!
  2. Martial

Martial Senior Member

Ventura, CA
    You can get an earthing mat, along with sheets and the like for your bed.. This will help with grounding even in places of high EMF, I use an earthing mat while on my wireless internet and next to the router
  3. golden

golden Senior Member

Clear Light
    I wouldnt deliberately choose to go and sleep next to wifi because its more earthed. Even if you dont get immediate side effects like many report - I feel this is an ongoing experiment and will be shown to be harmful.

can the wifi be turned off in the basement?

i rented gadgets to take readings - cant remember what they were called.

having said that, you could always try it and see how you go.

See more popular forum discussions.