1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
August 8th - What is the one thing about suffering with severe ME that the world needs to know?
Andrew Gladman brings our coverage of the Understanding & Remembrance Day for Severe ME, airing the voice of patients ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

ears feel blocked and muffled - help

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS Discussion' started by golden, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Allyson

Allyson *****

Australia, Melbourne
    glad to hear Golden - mine has issipated aturally but just comes bck form time to time - not sure why - after swmming I can understand but after pilates - not sure why - right ear only !

2. Asklipia

Asklipia Senior Member

3. beaker

beaker CFS/ME 1986

USA

First, definitely agree with others to check w/ dr. to see if blocked and to get flushed if needed ( or do at home if you feel comfortable doing so)

If not consider being evaluated for TMJD. I have the sensation you describe, it is from TMJD. The inflammation from it can be so severe that it can cause terrible earaches and add to your headaches ( am assuming headaches as seems *most* me/cfs patients have one or more kinds of headaches going on all the time )

good luck !

4. Allyson

Allyson *****

Australia, Melbourne

See more popular forum discussions.