• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Earn Money Watching Commercials

Carrigon

I've found a few sites that will pay you to watch commercials online. This one is called Jingit. You must have a Facebook account to join it. And they make you sign up for their Visa Prepaid card so they can pay you that way. You can earn between five and ten dollars per week. If you only use their card as a Visa, you will not have any fees. It's definitely worth checking out. I know someone who earned twenty dollars in a month with them.
Jingit

The next site is called Beezag. You watch commercials and you earn points that you can then turn into dollars. Every thousand points is a dollar. You need eight thousand points to cashout with Paypal. The points add up pretty fast. I got over three hundred in just one sitting. My guess is, it's probably going to take a month to earn the eight dollars to cashout. But eight dollars more in your pocket at the end of the month is worth watching some commercials. Check it out.
Beezag

You can definitely make a few dollars a month watching regular commercials right from your pc. There's nothing else involved. Sometimes they will ask you a few questions about the commercial just to see if you were paying attention. Just keep a notepad with you and you shouldn't have any problems.

Gavman

I've done this kind of thing before and the rewards arent worth the time. I had ads added to my internet explorer or statistics logged. And after 3 months, i had like $5 but it affected my internet speed and download amounts. Better off looking for loose coins on the street.

Carrigon

You need Firefox with the noscript addon. And the Better Privacy addon. I clear out everything each time I use my browser and rarely ever have a problem like that. I don't let sites leave super cookies on my system or anything else. I also use Ccleaner regularly to clear temp files and more cookies.

Carrigon

Jingit is back. They have all new ads and they are now paying fifty cents per ad to watch. I made a dollar fifty in just a few seconds today. They pay instantly to your Jingit debit card. And if you're lucky enough to have a smartphone, if you download their free app, you can check in at the stores and earn even more.
Jingit

Nielk

Hi Carrigon,

Good for you. You found an easy way to make extra money. You are right it adds up and for someone on a tight budget it can make a big difference.
Thanks for sharing and good luck with it.