Severe ME Day of Understanding and Remembrance: Aug. 8, 2017
Determined to paper the Internet with articles about ME, Jody Smith brings some additional focus to Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Day of Understanding and Remembrance on Aug. 8, 2017 ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Dysbiosis Treatment with ABX, KDM

Discussion in 'The Gut: De Meirleir & Maes; H2S; Leaky Gut' started by Banana94, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Thinktank

Thinktank Senior Member

Europe + Asia
    And at the same time it wipes out thousands of other species, also ones that do good. IMO antibiotics should not be taken for an "overgrowth" of any normal commensal bacteria without solid proof that it's causing disease, and there isn't any. Antibiotics shoud be reserved for infections only.

garcia and justy like this.
  2. justy

justy Donate Advocate Demonstrate

U.K
    Just to add i had a lot of anti inflammatory measures from KDM - herbs, supplements etc and did 6 weeks of Myers cocktails with him, which helped significantly, but didnt last sadly.

Thinktank and unicorn7 like this.
  3. unicorn7

unicorn7

Justy, what did the Meyers cocktail do for you? He said I could try them, because I was complaining that I have a lot of muscle weakness. My inflammation is going way down (at least for as far as I can see with the latest blood draw I had).

I can do it once, when I'm there for an appointment. I don't know where to go for more weeks? Did you get someone at home to give you the meyers cocktails?

4. Banana94

Banana94 Senior Member

Switzerland
    Where are you from unicorn7 ?

5. unicorn7

unicorn7

Netherlands

6. Banana94

Banana94 Senior Member

Switzerland
    KDM prescribed me now Ornidazol 500mg for 10 days a months - for 2 months. Hope it helps :bang-head:

ljimbo423 likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.