• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

DSIP delta sleep inducing peptides

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
Peptides are being used by bodybuilders and athletes mainly to increase/stimulate growth hormone production, this would have good benefits for cfs/me and fibro people. Especially us with poor sleep would most likely have low GH levels and may benefit.

But researching into these things i came across DSIP which stimulates the hypothalamus to induce sleep and seem to do this through a variety of mechanisms. Said to decrease basal corticotropin levels and blocks its release. it helps increase gh levels and promotes slow wave sleep.

People who have used this have said that it has improved their sleep, so theres a few good reviews.

The hypothalamus i think is where its at when it comes to fixing sleep dysfunction in cfs/me.

Heres a link to a good thread with references.
it is a bodybuilding site, so they have different goals to us with these substances but hey we can pinch there ideas for our goals.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/peptide-science/619423-basic-overview-peptides-3.html