1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
9th Invest in ME International ME Conference, 2014 - Part 1: Autoimmunity and ME
Mark Berry begins a series of articles on the 9th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London, with a look at three presentations on autoimmunity
Discuss the article on the Forums.

drugs=sleep

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by heapsreal, Nov 3, 2009.

1. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    Tolerance is a bugger isnt it. I wish they would bring a few new sleep meds out.

cheers!!!

2. madietodd

madietodd Senior Member

East Coast, USA
    I'd gotten to waking up 5 times a night - meaning, I was napping all night long - and taking an hour or two to get to sleep. I've been taking a combination of tryptophane, theanine, and benedryl for 2 weeks, and I wake up twice and go right back to sleep. I've tried them in various combinations, and it takes all 3. I started dreaming vividly after adding the theanine. When I leave off the benedryl, I'm wide awake an hour+ earlier than with it (which makes no sense, so I tested it 3 times).

3. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    i have been having some success with 7.5mg of mirtazapine/avanza with my zopiclone, only problem is in the early morning i wake up abit with restless legs/pains which i think mirtazapine can stir up.

Thats good maaadie i use tryptophan and add benedryl sometimes too, its a good combo, i seem to need a benzo to get me off to sleep although i refuse to increase the dosage of them but relying on other different classes of meds/supps to help. I have several concoctions i use, i should right a cocktail book for sleep meds, lol.

cheers!!!

4. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
    I take 30 to 37.5mgs of Mirtazapine with 4.5mg of LDN, 3mg of Melatonin and 4 mgs of Tinzanidine.

GG

See more popular forum discussions.