A New Decade of ME Research: The 11th Invest in ME International ME Conference 2016
Mark Berry presents the first in a series of articles on the 11th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Driscoll Theory Approach

Discussion in 'Problems Standing: Orthostatic Intolerance; POTS' started by MissCB, Jan 5, 2017.

1. MissCB

MissCB

Has anyone used the Driscoll Theory approach or taken Parasym Plus to treat POTS/ fatigue?

I'm reading her book and she describes me to a T but am having trouble finding many reviews of her supplements or of her treatment. Almost everything is from several years ago. I find it weird that she is no longer responding on her or her page, prettily.com and doesn't appear to have updated it in over a year.. not sure if something happened? I know she opened a clinic.

I really want to try Parasym Plus but have read a few old threads on here of members having bad reactions. Does anyone else have any experiences with this?

xrayspex likes this.
  2. xrayspex

xrayspex Senior Member

u.s.a.
    I am familiar with her theories too and have been told by PTs and OTs in past that I have hypermobility, my pcp thinks its plausible I could have ehlers danlos. It sure does explain the combination of structural and immune issues and how they interact etc

But I have not tried any of her supplements, I don't do well with most chemicals, bit of quandry. That is odd that she seems to have dropped off, keep us posted.

3. MissCB

MissCB

Thanks. I just spoke with another member on here who ordered the supplements so I'm waiting to see what he thinks. I would like to give them a try but would have to wean my daughter early if I decide to and am not sure if it's worth it.. We will see!

4. sb4

sb4 Senior Member

United Kingdom
    I had very little effects at low dosage and very negative at high doses.

Interestingly, twice I have felt much better for about half an hour, hours after taking a dose with alpha gpc but have not been able to repeat this effect.

See more popular forum discussions.