1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Give ME the Money
Graham McPhee spells out some of the cold, hard facts about the dismal state of ME research and politics, and has some suggestions as to what we can do about it ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Dreaming about parasites

Discussion in 'Spirituality and ME/CFS' started by justy, Jul 21, 2012.

1. Wayne

Wayne Senior Member

Ashland, Oregon
    Thanks for the link Martial. I agree, very good article on parasites. In perusing his website, I like the other information on his site as well. Looks like he specializes in treating chronic health conditions. I would certainly consider seeing him if I lived in the area.

From the Parasite Link:
    One Other Snippet:

2. JalapenoLuv

JalapenoLuv *****

unknown
    A stray cat left fleas in my apartment. I was bitten and they healed with a strange purple looking scab. During this time I had a strange dream where I was being tortured by small demons poking me between the ribs with hot pokers. I was bound with ropes and couldn't move so I had to endure it. Shortly after I was disabled with CFS and stopped dreaming. I suspect the cat had a bartonella spp. infection.

Wayne likes this.
  3. Strawberry

Strawberry Senior Member

Seattle, WA USA
    Thank you @JalapenoLuv for dredging up this thread, it was an interesting read.

@justy Have you had any help or diagnosis with parasites since this was initially posted? Was the dream true?

4. JalapenoLuv

JalapenoLuv *****

unknown
    You're welcome strawberry. No I haven't cleared the infection yet but I'm making progress. I regained the abililty to dream. I'll know in a few months.

Was the dream true? If you consider bacteria demons then maybe.

See more popular forum discussions.