Wanted by Llewellyn King: Member of Congress to take up the ME/CFS cause
Sasha reports on Llewellyn King’s campaign to find a lone Congress member to do the right thing ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Dreaming about parasites

Discussion in 'Spirituality and ME/CFS' started by justy, Jul 21, 2012.

1. Wayne

Wayne Senior Member

Ashland, Oregon
    Thanks for the link Martial. I agree, very good article on parasites. In perusing his website, I like the other information on his site as well. Looks like he specializes in treating chronic health conditions. I would certainly consider seeing him if I lived in the area.

From the Parasite Link:
    One Other Snippet:

2. JalapenoLuv

JalapenoLuv

unknown
    A stray cat left fleas in my apartment. I was bitten and they healed with a strange purple looking scab. During this time I had a strange dream where I was being tortured by small demons poking me between the ribs with hot pokers. I was bound with ropes and couldn't move so I had to endure it. Shortly after I was disabled with CFS and stopped dreaming. I suspect the cat had a bartonella spp. infection.

Wayne likes this.
  3. Strawberry

Strawberry Senior Member

Seattle, WA USA
    Thank you @JalapenoLuv for dredging up this thread, it was an interesting read.

@justy Have you had any help or diagnosis with parasites since this was initially posted? Was the dream true?

4. JalapenoLuv

JalapenoLuv

unknown
    You're welcome strawberry. No I haven't cleared the infection yet but I'm making progress. I regained the abililty to dream. I'll know in a few months.

Was the dream true? If you consider bacteria demons then maybe.

5. OkRadLakPok

OkRadLakPok Senior Member

Weird. I also had parasite dreams!!

See more popular forum discussions.