Choline on the Brain? A Guide to Choline in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
http://phoenixrising.me/research-2/the-brain-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-mecfs/choline-on-the-brain-a-guide-to-choline-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-by-cort-johnson-aug-2005
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Dr. Yasko's Supplements

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by gracee41, Dec 8, 2014.

1. gracee41

gracee41 Senior Member

Does anyone here take Dr. Yasko's All in One Multivitamin for your MTHFR gene mutation? If so, can you please offer some feedback?

2. Sherpa

Sherpa Ex-workaholic adrenaline junkie

USA
    Yes, I take this supplement. I think it's well-designed. Good for sensitive people. A little expensive but reasonable.

It is a very LOW DOSE multi-vitamin and mineral.... with very basic methylation support.

It is not a "strong" vitamin. The main value in the supplement in what it doesn't have - copper, large amounts of folic acid / methylcobalmin, too high levels of B vitamins that trigger metal detox, potassium deficiency, overstimulation.

I currently take 1 capsule a day which is very affordable. I take a multi-mineral to compensate for the low doses of minerals found in one cap. Taking the full 4 caps a day provides stronger doses is more expensive at $33 per month. It's good that you can titrate up gradually.

here are Yasko's personal notes on the benefits of this blend:
    http://www.mecfsforums.com/index.php/topic,17010.0.html

Last edited: Dec 8, 2014
  3. gracee41

gracee41 Senior Member

Thanks Sherpa. I did call customer service and they sent me an article Dr. Yasko had written about this multi-vitamin. I thought the article was well written. Like you, I appreciate the fact you can take one or 4 depending on your needs and/or tolerances. I am going to order.

Sherpa likes this.
  4. juniemarie

juniemarie Senior Member

Albuquerque

See more popular forum discussions.