1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The ePatient Revolution
Ryan Prior shares his experience and his thoughts from attending the Stanford Medicine X Conference as he contemplates the rising of the ePatient Revolution ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Dr. Woodcock: Please Approve Ampligen Now!

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by NotAllInMyHead, Dec 14, 2013.

1. NotAllInMyHead

NotAllInMyHead

http://thoughtsaboutme.com/2013/12/14/dr-woodcock-please-approve-ampligen-now/

lnester7, Izola, taniaaust1 and 5 others like this.
  2. ballard

ballard

Thank you for you great letter.

I hope Ampligen will be approved for ME/CFS patients soon.

Sally

Izola likes this.
  3. Izola

Izola Senior Member

Ampligen has been around 25 years, give or take, and the applications were first filed somewhere between 20-25 years ago. What is going on at the FDA, Dr. Woodcock?
    To all of you kind people here at PR. My current crash is primarily a crash of cognition. I started out on an angy note, no planning just immense anger and loss with the decades of FDA denials and delays on Ampligen. I finally caught myself.

Can we do a Petition sometime soon and a FOIA request for the basic documents which leave a trail of denial and inhumanity? Izola

Last edited: Feb 4, 2014
    concepcion likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.