1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
California 2014: IACFS/ME Day Four: Translating Science into Clinical Care: 23 March 2014
It is Day Four and the final conference session from San Francisco. In this review we hear from Searcher about the neurosciences session, and PET and EEG analysis, then a study on cognitive functioning, followed by a debate on the revised 2014 IACFS/ME Primer, and then we wrap-up the...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Dr W L Cowden

Discussion in 'ME/CFS Doctors' started by maryb, Dec 4, 2013.

1. maryb

maryb Senior Member

UK
    Just perusing the net as you do and came across this doctor who has cured people from Lyme. I'm not going to see him but thought his treatment protocols were interesting

He uses all natural stuff, just wondered if anyone had seen him? I was looking his amalgam removal program - but its a bit late for me as only 2 to go!!!!
  2. minkeygirl

minkeygirl Senior Member

Left Coast
    I think you forgot the link.

Congrats on the amalgams!
  3. maryb

maryb Senior Member

UK
    @minkeygirl
    hello there
    No I wasn't posting a link - just wondering if anyone in the US had seen him, his treatment protocols seems pretty impressive, lot of IVs at his office etc. you know the kind of things us in the UK go WHAT!!! at.........
    I mean I think there is only one dentist (that I am aware of) in the UK who gives IV vit C after amalgam removal - yes one
  4. minkeygirl

minkeygirl Senior Member

Left Coast
    Oh you know what? I totally missed the guys name as the title of the thread LOL! Hahah

He sounds good with the IV's.
  5. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    I haven't seen him but have seen someone he trained. His product line--Nutramedix--has a good reputation and is used by other doctors, either in combination with antibiotics or alone.

Sushi
  6. maryb

maryb Senior Member

UK
    @Sushi
    thanks, I did read that he runs training for other doctors - I just thought it funny that no-one seems to have mentioned him, going off what I read he seems to have a protocol for Lyme.

Maybe its because the UK is such a small place and we seem to hear about any ME doc quite quickly, but there again the GMC are usually on their case pretty quickly too!!!
  7. minkeygirl

minkeygirl Senior Member

Left Coast
  8. maryb

maryb Senior Member

UK
  9. minkeygirl

minkeygirl Senior Member

Left Coast
    @maryb You're Welcome. Thanks to you I passed his info on to a friend in the UK who is waiting for her Lyme results. Something looked off so they are looking deeper.

See more popular forum discussions.