1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Ergonomics and ME/CFS: Have You Hurt Yourself Without Knowing It?
Having a chronic illness like ME/CFS can make it hard to avoid problems that come from bad ergonomics. Jody Smith has learned some lessons the hard way ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Dr Vincent Lombardi

Discussion in 'XMRV Research and Replication Studies' started by shrewsbury, Nov 2, 2009.

1. kurt

kurt Senior Member

USA.Earth
    Yes, here is a link to the full article:

http://jvi.asm.org/cgi/content/full...&searchid=1&FIRSTINDEX=120&resourcetype=HWFIG

I think this is a VERY important discussion, but probably should have its own topic, not really about Dr Lombardi anymore. Maybe an XMRV research thread?
  2. shrewsbury

shrewsbury member

Hi Kurt - I agree - you could put it in the nuts and bolts section asking Cort and Aftermath to start a new thread with it. Probably indicaing what #post to start with would be helpful.

Or, I guess you could do it yourself
    - click xmrv
    - click new thread box (near top)
    - give the thread a title and in the post put an explanation of the thread
    - you could copy all the relevant past posts into it. I'm no expert at this forum, but I copy into MS Word so that I don't loose the post along the way, and then copy the whole thing into the forum post page and add any formatting there.

islandfinn:)

See more popular forum discussions.