1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Give ME the Money
Graham McPhee spells out some of the cold, hard facts about the dismal state of ME research and politics, and has some suggestions as to what we can do about it ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Dr Vernon's webinar Thursday 18th at 2 pm EST

Discussion in 'Media, Interviews, Blogs, Talks, Events about XMRV' started by Countrygirl, Feb 17, 2010.

1. _Kim_

_Kim_ Guest

Vista should certainly have come with Windows Media Player installed. It's probably that you have your settings so that another media player is set as the default player.

If you're feeling brave...

Click Start > Default Programs > Set Default Programs > Windows Media Player > Set this program as default

2. jspotila

jspotila Senior Member

Thanks for the troubleshooting, Kim, George and CBS! Let me know if I can assist in some way (with the caveat that the three of you are more techie than me!).

3. jspotila

jspotila Senior Member

4. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK
    Thanks, Kim and jspotila! I will go with YouTube! Just a button to push! :Retro smile::Retro smile::Retro smile:Thank you! I've been really looking forward to hearing this talk.

See more popular forum discussions.