New era for ME/CFS research as top cytokine study attracts media headlines
The immune systems of patients who have recently developed ME/CFS look markedly different from those who have been ill for much longer, according to a major new study from Drs. Ian Lipkin and Mady Hornig at Columbia University. This shift in immune function hadn’t been seen before.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Dr Synderman's ARV blog

Discussion in 'XMRV Testing, Treatment and Transmission' started by heapsreal, May 10, 2011.

1. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    Dear Dr. Deckoff-Jones:

It is a shame that the WPI has lost time from having to be on the defensive. I am a believer in MLRVs causing human disease. The supporting data actually goes back to the 1970s. Three different research labs including Robert Gallo's the co-discoverer of HIV found MLRVs in many different types of lymphoma and leukemia. I believed in "XMRV" enough that when Dr. Mikovits told me that my blood sample was positive, I put myself on AZT and raltegravir for my chronic lymphocytic leukemia and CFS. At the time I started treatment (5/27/10) both were getting worse quickly. I had no treatment for cancer or CFS prior to ARV's.

The rest is here http://treatingxmrv.blogspot.com/2011/04/another-perspective.html?spref=fb

See more popular forum discussions.