• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dr. success using higher doses of GCMAF

GcMAF Australia

There is now a new form of GcMAF
It is combined with oleic acid and called Goleic
I wonder if mixing oleic acid with the GcMAF would make it stronger for you?
In the cancer feild it may be that GcMAF is getting traction

CindyWillis

That's very interesting about the higher doses Cindy. Have you had your nagalase levels rechecked or viral counts rechecked ?

I say that because I think it was Cheney that said you don't want your nagalase lwvels too low, I think below .65 but if higher and higher doses make you feel better, maybe that isn't true, but it would be interesting to see where you are.

Anyway, do you think you will cycle off of taking the gcmaf, because it sounds like it is making you feel good taking it which sounds like you would never want to stop taking it. And if that's the case maybe we need to rethink the strategy of getting people off of it permanently. Or perhaps because you are working so much you're body needs it to keep from getting ill and it is a unique scenario.

I had a 105 hour week once in the midst of some other 90-100 hour weeks and it required me delay the shot and found that I went downhill amazingly fast. By Tuesday after missing it on Friday night, my memory was so bad that I had to go home on Tuesday and take the shot and take Wednesday off and come back on Thursday. It is very clear to me that at this point, I need the GCMAF shot to stay well. Now with the higher doses, things may change but at the lower doses of 1.1 I know that I need to shot since this happened this summer so is recent and not taking the shot had me pretty bad off in 4 days.

I have only been taking the higher level shot of 1.5 for three weeks now. Last week, for the first time in 5 years, I felt perfectly well. I took the shot again this weekend and was tired from taking it but feel stronger than ever before. I also have no side effects from taking the higher doses. I am hoping to take GCMAF until I either no longer need it and can start slowly taking lower doses or until the medical profession figures out how to cure this illness. I will keep you posted on once I have done the higher doses for a while whether I can take less and less over time.

CindyWillis

This better form of GCMAF is what motivated me to do the higher doses. People are taking way higher doses of GcMAF for cancer. I did some research into it for my parents. My parents have cancer and one is on a clinical trial of immune drugs at extremely high doses with virtually no side effects. It might make sense for me to at least try the new form of GcMAF as an experiment to see what it is like. I thought I remember that it was stronger or that it is being delivered in stronger doses for cancer so will need to only take the amount that I would need to take versus a cancer patient. I am curious and will let you know if I try it.

CindyWillis

Can the yogurt be cultured and grown?

The yogurt I take is from Dr. Enlander and is 150 a month. I think it is called MAF878. It comes as a starter kit that you add to milk, kefer and yogurt. It was made in his lab. I do not think you can grow it by yourself. However, the kefer and yogurt that is added can be grown and cultured yourself.

knackers323

The yogurt I take is from Dr. Enlander and is 150 a month. I think it is called MAF878. It comes as a starter kit that you add to milk, kefer and yogurt. It was made in his lab. I do not think you can grow it by yourself. However, the kefer and yogurt that is added can be grown and cultured yourself.

Is there an option for those that can't have dairy?

JalapenoLuv

The question is how do we identify patients who will respond very well to high dose GcMAF? I am very sure many are working on this. We might here more in time. Bye, Alex

Yes if they get a 10% or more decrease in two months they are a responder.

GcMAF Australia

Is anyone doing this in Australia?
Don Lewis at CFs discovery in Donvale uses a yoghurt form. He may have updated his protocol.

Note The original description of GcMaf was incomplete in that some preparations were inactive.
The missing ingredient is believed to be Oleic acid.
Now it may be possible to add oleic acid to proteins such as milk, or other protein and get some benefit.
I will a
This better form of GCMAF is what motivated me to do the higher doses. People are taking way higher doses of GcMAF for cancer. I did some research into it for my parents. My parents have cancer and one is on a clinical trial of immune drugs at extremely high doses with virtually no side effects. It might make sense for me to at least try the new form of GcMAF as an experiment to see what it is like. I thought I remember that it was stronger or that it is being delivered in stronger doses for cancer so will need to only take the amount that I would need to take versus a cancer patient. I am curious and will let you know if I try it.
Only start at about one tenth of the dose. It is quite potent especially for CFS/ME?Lyme depending on how severe your symptoms are.

The new form of Goleic has oleic acid added. This makes it about 2000 times stronger??

ukxmrv

Can the yogurt be cultured and grown?

I had some small limited success trying to re-culture the MAF314 but it got weaker over time. I may have only been getting the good effects of one part of the yoghurt but that's only a guess.

ukxmrv

One of the doctors using MAF314 (might have been Cheney) recommended that his patients take the yoghurt with a something like a salad and olive oil dressing. I used to take a teaspoon of olive oil with mine if no salad.

CindyWillis

I had a 105 hour week once in the midst of some other 90-100 hour weeks and it required me delay the shot and found that I went downhill amazingly fast. By Tuesday after missing it on Friday night, my memory was so bad that I had to go home on Tuesday and take the shot and take Wednesday off and come back on Thursday. It is very clear to me that at this point, I need the GCMAF shot to stay well. Now with the higher doses, things may change but at the lower doses of 1.1 I know that I need to shot since this happened this summer so is recent and not taking the shot had me pretty bad off in 4 days.

I have only been taking the higher level shot of 1.5 for three weeks now. Last week, for the first time in 5 years, I felt perfectly well. I took the shot again this weekend and was tired from taking it but feel stronger than ever before. I also have no side effects from taking the higher doses. I am hoping to take GCMAF until I either no longer need it and can start slowly taking lower doses or until the medical profession figures out how to cure this illness. I will keep you posted on once I have done the higher doses for a while whether I can take less and less over time.

This week for the first time in 5 years, my moons started showing up on my middle finger and much more on my index finger. It is I believe the 4th week I have taken the 1.5 dose and I had the best week I have ever had last week. I had to work long hours but told my husband that I felt 100% well with no traces of weakness. I am so relieved to see this happen after 5 years of this illness. I can't wait to see how this all goes. Also, I will try the new GCMAF some time in the next month or two and report back how it goes.

ukxmrv

That's really great news and with a result we can all identify with.

Thank you for sending through these updates. It helpful to know how things go in the long term.

GcMAF Australia

One of the doctors using MAF314 (might have been Cheney) recommended that his patients take the yoghurt with a something like a salad and olive oil dressing. I used to take a teaspoon of olive oil with mine if no salad.
and olive oil is a source of oleic acid
good then
and bestest for all
Gcamf
er Gcmaf

Hello! I take now GcMaf from Saisei-Mirai Clinic.

1500 ng/week
I am very pleased with the result. I have more energy, better health.

In combination with ozone or with bioresonance therapy I can work as before.

I started taking GcMaf First Immune in May 2014 with small doses, but I always needed more and more.

GcMaf First Immune- is very unstable. Twice I bought a vial and it was very different in quality.
I immediately felt that I was missing this protein -my symptoms worse.

After High Dose GcMAF Saisei-Mirai - I live as a normal person (almost)
Отменить изменения