1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
California 2014: IACFS/ME Day One: Translating Science into Clinical Care: 20 March 2014
The location has now moved to San Francisco, for the first day of the IACFS/ME 11th biennial event, and another exciting round of presentations to an even larger audience. Searcher was again present, with her Press Pass, and along with some very kind help, from Hope, managed to...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Dr. Shoemaker on mold effects dangers

Discussion in 'Latest ME/CFS Research' started by Nielk, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Nielk

Nielk

Queens, NY
    [video]http://www.wtkr.com/news/wtkr-doctor-talks-about-how-mold-makes-people-ill-20111221,0,3139942,full.story[/video]
  2. sianrecovery

sianrecovery Senior Member

Manchester UK
    Thanks for posting this Nielk - I have read Dr Shoemaker's work but have yet to convince my husband to - this short clip may do the job. I live in one of the wettest bits of the UK, and am contemplating some big life unheavals if mold is part of the equation for me. I want an objective correlate for my intuitions, and I suppose the Shoemaker tests may offer that partially. Has anyone here had his tests, and with what results?

See more popular forum discussions.