• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dr. Seneca Anderson

Shoesies

Ok, friend with CFIDS says I absolutely MUST see Dr. Anderson. Very pushy friend I might add who is stubbornly insisting that HE alone should advise me how to treat this..and supports this by showing me a picture taken at a CDC photo op discussing ME/CFIDS. Pfffffffft. Yeah, that really supports your expertese in my estimation. NOT.

My question is: Does anyone know anything about Dr. Seneca Anderson in Roswell, GA and has he had results with treating patients with this illness? Here is a link to his office website. http://www.longevityhealthcenter.com/chronic-fatigue-syndrome-fibromyalgia.php

SanDiego#1

SanDiego#1
Ok, friend with CFIDS says I absolutely MUST see Dr. Anderson. Very pushy friend I might add who is stubbornly insisting that HE alone should advise me how to treat this..and supports this by showing me a picture taken at a CDC photo op discussing ME/CFIDS. Pfffffffft. Yeah, that really supports your expertese in my estimation. NOT.

My question is: Does anyone know anything about Dr. Seneca Anderson in Roswell, GA and has he had results with treating patients with this illness? Here is a link to his office website. http://www.longevityhealthcenter.com/chronic-fatigue-syndrome-fibromyalgia.php

I live in Atlanta, Ga. I am patient of Dr Cheney. I do not know anything about Dr. Anderson. I do know Dr. Bradstreet here
treats ME/CFS and Autism. I have not seen either. Let me know what you find out. Please be careful!!!!!!

San Diego

Shoesies

I live in Atlanta, Ga. I am patient of Dr Cheney. I do not know anything about Dr. Anderson. I do know Dr. Bradstreet here
treats ME/CFS and Autism. I have not seen either. Let me know what you find out. Please be careful!!!!!!

San Diego

Thanks for the reply SanDiego. I have an appointment with Dr. Bradstreet next week. So far I am comfortable with what I have heard about him. I am being very cautious and balancing what any doctor says with my own research and what my body tells me.

SanDiego#1

SanDiego#1

San Diego
Just looked on Anderson website. Look on Pricing page. It says Alternative Healthcare is not covered by Insurance in Ga. That is not true. You may have to file it yourself and make them give you bill for filing. It won't pay as much but it is covered in Ga. I file it all the time. WHAT IT ACTUALLY MEANS IS THEY DO NOT PARTICIPATE. HOWEVER YOU CAN STILL GET STATEMENT AND FILE IT. Sounds like they use alot of Electrical procedures and adj. Don't know anything about them.

SanDiego

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque

I don't know anything about him but looked at your link and found some statements a bit questionable, like:

The majority experience significant improvement within 90 – 120 days of initiating treatment. Fibromyalgia appears to take longer to respond than CFS.

and:
Research has shown that moderate exercise can be a valuable part of the chronic fatigue protocol. This is often the last thing that those suffering from this illness wish to undertake.

What!? :confused:

Seems like his big approach is protection from EMFs and "geopathic disturbance fields." Sure there is likely something to that, but.....

He also gives nutrients, herbs, homeopathics, mushrooms, acupuncture.

Here are his prices:

Initial Visits

Consultation with Seneca Anderson $125

Adult — Comprehensive Work Up
Thermography (CRT),
Bio-Terrain Assessment (BTA),
Body Impedance Analysis (BIA),
Bio-Energetic Analysis,
Consultation with Practitioner,

Laser Energetic Detoxification Treatment

$350

Adult — Work Up
Bio-Terrain Assessment (BTA),
Body Impedance Analysis (BIA),
Bio-Energetic Analysis,
Consultation with Practitioner,

Laser Energetic Detoxification Treatment
$250

You could probably drop a good bit of money here, but who knows, some of it might work!

Sushi

SanDiego#1

SanDiego#1
Thanks for the reply SanDiego. I have an appointment with Dr. Bradstreet next week. So far I am comfortable with what I have heard about him. I am being very cautious and balancing what any doctor says with my own research and what my body tells me.

Shoesies-
Let me know how it goes with Bradstreet. I would like to use him as a backup since he is close to me.
GOOD LUCK!!!!!
SanDiego

It looks like the primary therapy used is homeopathy, with some herbs and supplements thrown in for good measure. It's hard to tell based on his website, but it looks like he probably isn't a licensed doctor. The colleges he went to were both acupuncture schools, and it looks like the only meaningful license he has is as an acupuncturist.

Shoesies

Sushi - do not as yet know how to tag on this board. (sorry) I had the same reaction to the exercise statement. No way will I sign on for pushing myself back down like that.

@SanDiego I wondered about the laser...not really up on the research involving this.

For you both. I find it ironic that this "friend" the expert of 20 years with this illness who is angry with me for pursuing what in his words would be "quack treatment theories" from KDM and others treating patients with GcMAF...well, ironic that he is touting these alternative forms of treatment. He seems angry that I still find some hope for improving rather than "accepting there will never be a treatment or cure", pfffft.

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Sushi - do not as yet know how to tag on this board. (sorry) I had the same reaction to the exercise statement. No way will I sign on for pushing myself back down like that.

@SanDiego I wondered about the laser...not really up on the research involving this.

For you both. I find it ironic that this "friend" the expert of 20 years with this illness who is angry with me for pursuing what in his words would be "quack treatment theories" from KDM and others treating patients with GcMAF...well, ironic that he is touting these alternative forms of treatment. He seems angry that I still find some hope for improving rather than "accepting there will never be a treatment or cure", pfffft.

Hi,
You successfully tagged me but not SanDiego#1. I've had the laser detox for some heavy metals and toxins. I did think it was helpful, but it has to be done a number of times, and would only be a small part of a treatment picture.

Sushi

SanDiego#1

SanDiego#1
Hi,
You successfully tagged me but not SanDiego#1. I've had the laser detox for some heavy metals and toxins. I did think it was helpful, but it has to be done a number of times, and would only be a small part of a treatment picture.

Sushi[/q
Hi,

Sushi

Shoesies-
Some of these Physicians offer discounts to patients that send referrals. Don't know if this is the case.
However-wishing you all the luck.

SanDiego