• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dr. Says Lyme disease does not exist

GcMAF Australia

Alzheimer’s

J. Miklossy
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3171359/

1. An average of 90% of autopsied Alzheimer's disease (AD) patient brains are found to be infected with pathogenic spirochetal bacteria. Lyme bacteria are found in 25% (this is 13 times higher than in the control population) of autopsied Alzheimer's brains. The mouth is another source of pathogenic spirochetes, and they can migrate from that location to the brain, either through the bloodstream, or via nerve pathways between the brain and mouth. Such bacteria are found in 93.7% of autopsied AD brains, but are found in only 33.3% of non-AD brains. These percentages produce a statistically significant difference between the AD and normal populations.

2. Lyme disease and syphilis are both caused by spirochetal (motile cork screw shaped) bacteria.

3. Syphilis is known to cause dementia. Also, Lyme disease (an infection by the spirochetal bacterium Borrelia burgdorferi, transmitted to humans by tick bite) is known to be capable of causing severe cognitive impairment.

4. The bacterial infection described above is co-located with the Alzheimer's plaques.

5. The A-Beta protein which accumulates in Alzheimer's brains is an anti-microbial protein (i.e. it can kill bacteria). This (along with #4 above) suggests that its proliferation may be a physiological response to infection.

6. When mammalian neural cells are cultured with added Lyme bacteria, the characteristic pathological hallmarks of Alzheimer's disease (i.e plaque build-up, fibrils, etc.) are found to occur.

In Alzheimers bacteria can insert their DNA into the human Chromosomes

All brains tested so far have lyme or something similar

1.) 1986- JAMA- Borrelia in the Brains of Patients dying with Dementia demonstrated:
1. Pure cultures of Borrelia burgdorferi from two patients - Confirmed with immunoreactivity + for H5332 ( OSP A- burgdorferi) H9724 ( Flagellin antibody for both burgdorferi group For Borrelia miyamotoi group and for Relapsing Fever group.

2.) My paper in 1987 in Human Pathology , "Concurrent Neocortical Borreliosis and Alzheimer's Disease"
Case report -1 patient- Alzheimer’s confirmed by strict neuropath outside consultation { Armed Forces Institute of Pathology [AFIP]}. This case was Positive by brain culture for pure growth of Borrelia Burgd. Imprint cytology and tissue sections were positive for Borrelia. burgd with Monoclonal Antibody H5332

3.) Year 1988- " Concurrent Neocortical Borreliosis - a case demonstrating a Cystic Spirochetal form"
{First report in the world of a Borrelia Cystic Form.} Cystic form was positive for Monoclonal Antibody H5332. Cystic borrelia was embedded inside of an Alzheimer Plaque in autopsy Brain.

J. Miklossy
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3171359/

1. An average of 90% of autopsied Alzheimer's disease (AD) patient brains are found to be infected with pathogenic spirochetal bacteria. Lyme bacteria are found in 25% (this is 13 times higher than in the control population) of autopsied Alzheimer's brains. The mouth is another source of pathogenic spriochetes, and they can migrate from that location to the brain, either through the bloodstream, or via nerve pathways between the brain and mouth. Such bacteria are found in 93.7% of autopsied AD brains, but are found in only 33.3% of non-AD brains. These percentages produce a statistically significant difference between the AD and normal populations.

2. Lyme disease and syphilis are both caused by spirochetal (motile cork screw shaped) bacteria.

3. Syphilis is known to cause dementia. Also, Lyme disease (an infection by the spirochetal bacterium Borrelia burgdorferi, transmitted to humans by tick bite) is known to be capable of causing severe cognitive impairment.

4. The bacterial infection described above is co-located with the Alzheimer's plaques.

5. The A-Beta protein which accumulates in Alzheimer's brains is an anti-microbial protein (i.e. it can kill bacteria). This (along with #4 above) suggests that its proliferation may be a physiological response to infection.

6. When mammalian neural cells are cultured with added Lyme bacteria, the characteristic pathological hallmarks of Alzheimer's disease (i.e plaque build-up, fibrils, etc.) are found to occur.

the American pathologist Dr. Alan MacDonald, who discovered Lyme bacteria in the brains of Alzheimer patients, and has created 3 video presentations (total viewing time is about 80 minutes):
(Preview)(Preview) (Preview)
(Preview)(Preview) (Preview)

kungfudao

I had Posted This one with Pathologist, Dr Alan Mac Donald on another thread. This was one of the most informative
Mind boggling, educational videos I have ever seen in my life,I Highly recommend you take time to watch this. It Covers medicine in general. and points out just nhow silly this debate is...and the missinformstion,WOW

Last edited:

kungfudao

I'm not really up on Lyme and this may be old news, but I did run across this article in a recent issue of Scientific American in case it is of interest to anyone:
Thanks Forbin...Thats funny my real name in Corbin.Thanks for the Info. There is sooo much info out there about chronic lyme disease. At this point it is medical fact. as I had said before there has never been a research paper that proved that PTLD is real. It is only speculation.

Last edited:

GcMAF Australia

Thanks Forbin...Thats funny my real name in Corbin.Thanks for the Info. There is sooo much info out there about chronic lyme disease. At this point it is medical fact. as I had said before there has never been a research paper that proved that PTLD is real It is only speculation.
and i thought your real name was or kungfudao or Quan Kung Fu Dao or Shaolin Kung Fu or something. Just kidding :)

kungfudao

and i thought your real name was or kungfudao or Quan Kung Fu Dao or Shaolin Kung Fu or something. Just kidding :)

HA Ha,No,Kung Fu... thats just what I do to keep the lyme at bay,and I guese I would call myself a philisophical Dao.
Do they have cofoperazone in Australia, As I said its discontinued in the US.But I do have a substitute.

Last edited:

GcMAF Australia

HA Ha,No,Kung Fu... thats just what I do to keep the lyme at bay,and I guese I would call myself a philisophical Dao.
Do they have cofoperazone in Australia, As I said its discontinued in the US.But I do have a substitute.
do you mean cefoperazone which is not registered in australia

3rd Generation Cephalosporins
Cefovecin
Cetiofur
these are registered in Australia

There are 4th generations
There are many of these types and they maybe registered in the US??

kungfudao

do you mean cefoperazone which is not registered in australia

3rd Generation Cephalosporins
Cefovecin
Cetiofur
these are registered in Australia

There are 4th generations
There are many of these types and they maybe registered in the US??
Yes thats right Cefoperazone,I spelled it wrong, But anyway the one being recomended as a substitute is Ceftaroline ,a 5th generation cepholosporin.It has a very impresive anti bacterial effect and has no Gallblader complacations.

GcMAF Australia

The Lyme Association submission to the Australian Senate Chronic disease committee is attached

Attachments

• Sub085 Lyme Disease Association of Australia.pdf
    207.4 KB · Views: 4

kungfudao

In regards to "Doctor says chronic lyme does not exist."I've been doing a lot of research.
The CDC are masters of Propaganda, its easy to see how someone that hasn't immersed themself in the lyme conflict,could easily take what they say as spoken word.
This is a Quote by the CDC :"The standard CDC-recommended method first looks for increased antibodies in the blood that react to the Lyme bacteria. But because someone can test positive and not have the disease, a second test called a Western Blot is performed to more accurately identify antibodies specific to the Lyme bacteria."
So, they are trying to justify the two tier testing.
They are very quick to point out the extreme dangers of overuse of antibiotics and how devastating that could be,and antibiotic resistance.They conveniently forget to point out the dangers of steroids on a deadly bacterial infection.
If you kill the bacteria with a powerful enough and long enough treatment period with the right combination than you are eliminating the bacteria.(No resistance if there dead)
They also use this tricky wording emphasising the importance of accurate, validated, trustworthy, testing,and start attacking, people like advanced laboratory services ,which is the only lab to do a culture test, they are not required to be FDA certified.The FDA does not do inspections, like a restaurant getting an A on their window.
But you can be FDA approved which takes a lot of time and money.
They throw out a few examples of the worst of the worst who got sued for millions etc.That has no relevance to Advanced Laboratory services.
But if they are going to give sharlatan examples to make a point, than they should be self critical also and the IDSA should not have a free pass to do whatever the hell they want. their website is one lie after another that is dis proven by there own research. Example: http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0029914
They proved that.
1# standard 2 week treatments can morfe the bacteria into another form that renders the antibiotic useless,and can make it chronic and resistant (which they say there is no such thing)
2# CDC recommended Elisa testing:After 27 weeks on antibiotics 100% of inoculated monkeys had active infection,after Elisa test showed zero positive results. after 27 weeks untreated monkeys showed 60% neg tests compared to 100% positive upon inoculation.
3# all of the IDSA recommended treatments were wrong unless you just got bitten by a tick and are immediately treated.Many people could have been bitten multiple times in there lives, you don't always become chronically ill immediately.
This is all still on the IDSA website:
http://www.idsociety.org/Lyme_Disease_Video/?
channelId=d48f6f30d15e42ffb6023c624413b610&channelListId&mediaId=9cbc42fc2db24fc9a279c6bdfb160230
So they went after Advanced Laborotory Servises and acussed them of cross contaminating samples because they
found Borrelia Miomotoi, Wich was not supposed to be in the US .They were wrong .Its Showing up all Over the US.

This year, Johnson, the CDC investigator, evaluated Advanced Laboratory’s methodology,
relying on a paper in a low-profile journal that was written by a consultant to the company.

“If it was valid, it would be scientifically important,’’ said Johnson, the CDC researcher.

Her study concluded that the lab’s results were possibly due to contamination.

The majority of its patient samples contained gene sequences identical to a Japanese Lyme bacteria strain used to develop the test and not known to live in North America, which she said suggests the results were false positives.
The consultant who wrote the paper, biologist Eva Sapi of the University of New Haven, said Johnson’s paper “did not challenge the culture test. It raised question about subsequent DNA testing.

When you become a detective, it becomes obvious who is corrupt.

Last edited:

Undisclosed

I was born with Lyme didease.My whole family has it .Ididnt crash till 2005, See the problem with 2 tier testing.
NEWS: Recent study suggests that Lyme disease can be sexually transmitted
https://www.lymedisease.org/lyme-sexual-transmission-2/

I don't see anywhere in the abstract of this study where they actually researched 'sexual transmission'. They researched the presence or absence of b burgdorferi in bodily fluids -- they did nothing to see if the bacteria was transferred to a fetus.

The abstract did not say that Lyme disease is sexually transmitted, it said it could be. That's very irresponsible when you aren't actually researching sexual transmission.

Viability does not equal infectivity or virulence and they did nothing to show this.

I think at this point in time, with evidence that shows it is not sexually transmitted, it is irresponsible to make a claim about sexual transmission especially when the study didn't even research sexual transmission.

kungfudao

I don't see anywhere in the abstract of this study where they actually researched 'sexual transmission'. They researched the presence or absence of b burgdorferi in bodily fluids -- they did nothing to see if the bacteria was transferred to a fetus.

The abstract did not say that Lyme disease is sexually transmitted, it said it could be. That's very irresponsible when you aren't actually researching sexual transmission.

Viability does not equal infectivity or virulence and they did nothing to show this.

I think at this point in time, with evidence that shows it is not sexually transmitted, it is irresponsible to make a claim about sexual transmission especially when the study didn't even research sexual transmission.

Watch under our skin. they show the Baby being born with Lyme.
I will more carefully read the article when I got time,but I have heard of many Doctors and researchers saying their is multiple studies showing transmission transplacentialy , and fetal death,
of fetuses borne dead infected with Borrellia.
Here's one just to get started
http://teratology.org/updates/64pg276.pdf

Last edited:

Undisclosed

Watch under our skin. they show the Baby being born with Lyme.
I will more carefully read the article when I got time,but I have heard of many Doctors and researchers saying their is multiple studies showing transmission transplacentialy , and fetal death,
of fetuses borne dead infected with Borrellia.

I have watched 'Under our Skin' -- I don't remember the baby -- did they do a test on the baby and mother to show they both had active lyme. I found the movie to be extremely one-sided. I like documentaries that discuss both sides.

From what I have read, there seems to be research on pregnant mice who are inoculated and shown to be positive -- the offspring were not positive. This is from multiple studies. The epidemiology for lyme disease does not support the hypothesis that lyme can be sexually transmitted. Please, instead of saying "I have heard", why not produce the research so we can discuss it.

kungfudao

Well it is in there. It shows them taking the blood sample upon birth of the baby.They said the mother was infected and being treated.I did not see the actual papers. so, I guess they could be lying.