• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

DR SARAH MYHIILL WINS!!

xchocoholic

Hi,

Wonderful news. I've been reading Dr. Myhill's info for several years now and consider her approach to be the most effective. Reading her pages has helped me attain a sense of direction in unravelling my ME/CFS. I can't thank her enough !!!

I went on the Paleo diet partly because she recommends it to her patients but mostly because I feel best on it. And I learned that a good deal of my symptoms were from chronic hypoglycemia (GTT + insulin proven) because she wrote about PWCs having this.

Not to sound unappreciative but I was drinking coffee per her instructions and that of others I trusted, only to find out that I'm severely caffeine intolerant. FWIW .. I only remember her saying to use this as an energy boost though not constantly ... ; )

I've uncovered some interesting info on how caffeine affects our bodies including how caffeine affects blood glucose. And now it looks (?) as if caffeine plays a role in adenosine deaminase regulation. Is it possible for you to give her this link ? I would LOVE to get her feedback on this ...

http://forums.phoenixrising.me/show...d-other-neurotransmitters&p=196373#post196373

thanks ... x

leela

:victory:
This is such good news, on many levels!
So, so happy for Dr. Myhill, her patients, and the worldwide patient community!
The marathon absurdist theatre has had its last curtain call <wild applause>

:balloons:
~leela