• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

DR SARAH MYHIILL WINS!!

GMC CAVES IN! ALL SANCTIONS REMOVED! NO RESTRICTIONS LEFT IN FORCE. SARAH CAN PRACTISE TOTALLY AS NORMAL. 100% VICTORY!!!!!

ps Now the fun really begins!
Please circulate widely.
Will post full IOP determination asap

That is fantstic News Greg....thanks so much for letting us know...Dr Sarah Myhill has helped so many ppl.

Ive always learned much from herweb sites too.

GaryK

Chris

great news! Send her our congratulations and best wishes! Maybe the odd ray of sanity is beginning to break into the English darkness! Chris

Min

Wonderful, wonderful news - this poor woman has been hounded and harassed just for trying to help us. It must have cost her a fortune in legal fees.

Professor%2BGMC.jpg

re posted from

http://niceguidelines.blogspot.com/2011/07/dr-myhill-news-gmc-caves-in-all.html

justy

Donate Advocate Demonstrate
Really, really fantastic news -thanks for keeping us updated, i look forward to hearing more about what the GMC had to say for themselves.

I just read through the GMC transcripts from December, and it sounded like a huge pile of duck poo. Even the independent legal assessor sounded like he was doing everything short of jumping up and down while screaming "You have no basis to suspend her under your own rules!" Very glad it's finally over for her.

barbc56

Is there still going to be an FTP? I don't trust the GMC and they will still botch this up and Dr. Myhill will loose her license? Something doesn't sit right but it may be a gut reaction. How could they have an FTP if she is doing her "duty" to the GMC.

Is she really winning or is she having to change her way of practicing to abide by THEIR rules and losing what makes her unique?

Hate to be a cynic and hope I'm proved wrong. :D

Enid

Thanks - looking forward - if it were not such a mountain for Dr Myhill it would be a comedy of errors by any other name -(Rosemary blooming I hope !)