1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The Pathway to Prevention (P2P) for ME/CFS: A Dangerous Process
Gabby Klein gives an overview of the P2P process, shedding light on the pitfalls with advice as to what we can do in protest ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Dr. Rebecca Carley, MD ... vaccines and epigenetics

Discussion in 'ME/CFS Doctors' started by taroki, Mar 26, 2014.

1. taroki

taroki Senior Member

Ontario, Canada
    Has anyone here been a patient of Dr Carley? How is she and is she good in treating Lyme, Mercury, MTHFR?

Her website :
    http://www.reversingvaccineinduceddiseases.com

She says that almost all mutations are caused by vaccines. And that she deals with epigenitics ...

2. Butydoc

Butydoc President

Hi Taroki,

Any doctor who professes to cure cancer, autoimmune diseases etc with supplements has to be looked at with some suspicion. Dr. Carley had her license suspended for five years in 2003 for mental disease. Apparently she had a delusional disorder. That in of itself doesn't mean that she is not presently competent but along with her claims makes me extremely suspicious concerning her non conventional therapies.

Regards,
    Gary

NK17, Valentijn and barbc56 like this.
  3. Kina

Kina Moderation Team Lead

Ontario, Canada
    To note -- Dr Carley still does not have her licence to practice back:

Valentijn and barbc56 like this.
  4. SOC

SOC Moderator and Senior Member

USA
    Individuals (or organizations) who claim to be able to cure, or "reverse" multiple diverse difficult-to-treat conditions should be regarded with a great deal of skepticism.

It is irrational to suggest that a single treatment or protocol can cure many diverse illnesses that advanced research has not been able to address effectively. While it's conceivable that someone might stumble upon a mystical, magical cure for a single difficult-to-treat condition, the likelihood that the treatment would cure more than 20 distinct conditions is vanishingly small, particularly if the elements of the protocol are already commercially available in some form.

Claiming to cure multiple currently poorly-treated conditions is classic scam. It plays on the desperation of miserable people.

5. Little Bluestem

Little Bluestem Senescent on the Illinois prairie, USA

Midwest, USA
    And yet I find the fact that she had her license suspended because of a "delusional disorder" chilling. I fear that this could happen to any physician who did not toe the company line - those who treat M.E. as a biological disease, for example.

Katherine likes this.
  6. adreno

adreno 3% neanderthal

Tundras of Europa
    The combined research effort of the entire world cannot find a cure for these diseases, but this "doctor" finds a cure all on her own? Isn't that great!

Kina and Valentijn like this.
  7. Soundthealarm21

Soundthealarm21 Senior Member

Dallas, TX
    She claims genetic mutations are caused by vaccines? Red Flag right there.
    She does not have a practicing medical license? Red Flag right there.

Just seems like a giant scam to me.

See more popular forum discussions.