• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dr PETERSON patients???

vli

Are there any Peterson patients here who are willing to answer some questions I have re Dr P's usage of vistide and ampligen? I can do it all by PM, of course. Wld be so grateful.

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
While questions are being asked of dr petersons patients, i have one.
Does Dr Peterson prescribe/recommend immunovir?
I ask this as Rey and Klimas do and wonder if Peterson thinks its helpful??

vli

I never do this but i HAVE to bump this thread up. I've never understood the silence surrounding doctors and I'm sure at least a handful of ppl who see dr P are very smart and use this forum. This is a question I've had ever since starting ampligen with dr Enlander: WHY THE SILENCE??? Why isn't anyone ever willing to talk???!!

taniaaust1

Rather then there being a silence thing around him maybe there just isnt many of his patients here at this site?? How many patients does just one doctor have?
He dont just see patients but at times has given talks around the world.