Phoenix Rising tells QMUL: release the PACE trial data
Mark Berry, Acting CEO of Phoenix Rising, presents the Board of Directors’ open letter to Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) urging them to release the PACE trial data, and hopes that other non-UK organisations will join British charities in the same request...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Dr.Nicole Fischer's research on XMRV

Discussion in 'XMRV Research and Replication Studies' started by Overstressed, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Overstressed

Overstressed Senior Member

Belgium
  2. eric_s

eric_s Senior Member

Switzerland/Spain (Valencia)
    This seems to be quite new, so it's interesting, thanks. Obviously they are still interested in XMRV as well, at least at the time this was posted.

3. Enid

Enid Senior Member

UK
    Thanks for the information Overtressed - understanding the science is definately "beyond my frontiers" - just good to see how hard they are pursuing in Germany after the dismissals here. I see a Dr Wilfried Bierger is amongst the speakers coming to the Invest in ME London conference in May - (XMRV in Germany) so await with much interest all the research findings he hopefully will cover. (Sorry spelling correction - Dr Bieger)

4. eric_s

eric_s Senior Member

Switzerland/Spain (Valencia)
    I will go to see Dr. Bieger within the next month or two (for the first time). So if anyone has questions, i might try to ask him. You can PM me, but my inbox is almost full, so try again later if it doesn't work.

5. FunkOdyssey

FunkOdyssey Senior Member

Love to see the Germans blowing fat holes in the contamination theory... looks like Swiss cheese right about now.

6. Joopiter76

Joopiter76 Senior Member

See more popular forum discussions.