1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Join the National PR Campaign for ME: Power to the Patient (P2tP)
Have you had enough of all the neglect and abuse of ME/CFS patients? Gabby Klein says now is the time for a National PR Campaign for ME/CFS to impress a change. Join the Patient Revolution to restore power to ME patients ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Dr Nicholson's talk on bio-weapons and link to chronic disease in community

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Countrygirl, Apr 19, 2014.

1. Countrygirl

Countrygirl Senior Member

UK
    cigana and Katherine like this.
  2. GracieJ

GracieJ Senior Member

Utah
    And my sister had the biggest belly laugh when I tried to explain this to her once... She made fun of the idea and mocked me, didn't even hear the rest of what I had to say about it. Very happy to see this video, and just e-mailed her the link with a few comments.

3. GracieJ

GracieJ Senior Member

Utah
    Just watched the whole thing. It is good!

I also tried to explain to another sister one day that ME/CFS may have common ground with autism, and next thing you know, she is talking down me and her husband as well (he is on disability because of ME/CFS) because, yeah, she can see how it could be related to autism... her infantilizing behavior is worse than ever. :thumbdown::ill::meh: Go figure. Can we make up a new disease name for that behavior?? :p

4. SilverbladeTE

SilverbladeTE Senior Member

Somewhere near Glasgow, Scotland
    NATO had a "Gameplan" of creating making weapons that would cripple and economically ruin enemies so as to prevenet them being able to wage war without provoking catastrophic response. one example was US design for a cluster bomb loaded with used plastic shrapnel deliberately designed so it wouldn't show up on X-rays, leaving victims crippled for life

Warsaw pact's gameplan was for massive death at cheap cost, from the AK47, to Thermobaric weapons and..bioweapons.

that is FACT.
    Hence West invested heavily in diseases that attacked plants, left victims sick and disabled
    Russians invested in smallpox and anthrax, they had one TONNE of smallpox virus, wepaonized, that makes all the world's nukes small by comparison for lethality, they also had over 400 tons of anthrax
    *FACT*

folk will believe things of the enemy but not their own side, the supposed "good guys" a smost folk don't have the guts to face the truth.
    Evil is an equal opportunity employer! ;)
    "Sides" don't matter a damn, people, are people, everywhere.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biopreparat

Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
    cigana likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.