Severe ME Day of Understanding and Remembrance: Aug. 8, 2017
Determined to paper the Internet with articles about ME, Jody Smith brings some additional focus to Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Day of Understanding and Remembrance on Aug. 8, 2017 ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Dr Nahle's June letter- invitation to join 'ALL OF US'

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Kati, Jun 24, 2017.

1. Kati

Kati Patient in training

http://solvecfs.org/june-2017-research-1st-dr-nahle-letter/

On this editorial piece on Solve ME/cfs, Dr Nahle discusses the US precision medicine project called "All of us". It is important in my views that US patients participate in this big project, because it puts us patients 'on the map'.

Here is an exerpt:

Read more at the link above and more importantly, if you are from the US, participate.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
  2. voner

voner Senior Member

@Kati,

thanks for posting that. The director of the project, Eric Dishman, has a series of short videos describing some of the basics of the program. the of the project's "Core Values" is transparency. certainly a change from what this community has experienced in the past when involved with the US federal government . Mr. Dishman seems to be refreshingly earnest and motivated.

when I went and tried to download the app in order to start the process of joining the network (they are in beta testing - a good time to get involved in feedback on the software, etc.), I could never find the app on the ios app store..... anyone else find it?

Kati likes this.
  3. Kati

Kati Patient in training

Hi @voner, glad to hear. Coming from Canada i can't even open the link to the website. I hope others can help

4. Snow Leopard

Snow Leopard Hibernating

South Australia
    Large scale prospective studies like this are certainly interesting!

Kati likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.