• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dr. Mikovits of the WPI to Host Live Q&A Session Regarding XMRV 22nd Jan

InvertedTree

I like this part on the site

It was amazing -the worst picture I've ever seen. :)

Lol! I just saw that too! This is so disappointing. So many of us were looking forward to this for so long....I'm glad at least it will be on prohealth's site later.

D

DysautonomiaXMRV

NEWSFLASH: Simon Wessely found in computer server room stroking white cat on lap with diamond necklace - both grinning mischeviously.......

Martlet

Well, so far I've cleaned my own glasses, thinking I had something on them. Then I rebooted my computer, blaming it while cussing under my breath at my cable company.

Rrrr

i called prohealth again and a woman named gail said they know we lost the video, and they can't figure out why we lost the video, but they will try to get it back live, and if not, then it will be available later, via a link.

meanwhile, is anyone else still watching/listening? it sounds like rain and water dripping. THAT is the only audio i hear on the live webstreaming of the talk. ha! occasionally i hear a car go by or a person shuffling around. how strange.

rrrr

FernRhizome

NEWSFLASH! It has just been determined that patients with XMRV are able to transmit live virus particles via their keyboards into cyberspace and unfortunately the ProHealth site has become severely infected! ~FernRhizome

Nina

Well as the terrorists of health we sure know how to sabotage things!! :)

Pro Health say they're on the case...

Cort

Phoenix Rising Founder
I sent the company a nasty email. They said they were recieving very high call volume ( I can imagine). I can't believe two of these in a row failed. (Maybe I should just stay away).

The CFIDS Association webinar WASNT archived because of some technical glitch - I hope to God that this one is - it looked like it was really going to be interesting.

G

George

I like it when she talks science. It gets me all hot. (grins)

Wow! think 900 people tuned in. I wonder how many were doctors?

hensue

Wpi says they will have it Monday!!
that there was like 1400 viewers unless i read it wrong, which is possible

cfs since 1998

What a place to end. That's two D*(*DH&^^& ed up webinars in a row for me. Is this stuff that hard? I hope Prohealth gets their money back. As I noted - the weather map shows that its NOT raining in SB right now.
Money back from who, did they have to pay Ustream? If it was paid for why were there ads? It was really annoying having ads pop up on the video every 2 minutes.

I sent the company a nasty email. They said they were recieving very high call volume ( I can imagine). I can't believe two of these in a row failed. (Maybe I should just stay away).

The CFIDS Association webinar WASNT archived because of some technical glitch - I hope to God that this one is - it looked like it was really going to be interesting.
Did the CFIDS Association webinar use the same company? That stinks.