• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dr. Mikovits of the WPI to Host Live Q&A Session Regarding XMRV 22nd Jan

Cort

Phoenix Rising Founder
we tested some people 3 or 4 times to........

What a place to end. That's two D*(*DH&^^& ed up webinars in a row for me. Is this stuff that hard? I hope Prohealth gets their money back. As I noted - the weather map shows that its NOT raining in SB right now.

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
I clicked on related videos and it is replaying--I wonder if it will continue through the place it broke off?

Sushi

Dr. Yes

Shame on You
Sooo... they'll have to post the whole thing someplace later if they want anyone to see it, I guess? I mean, I'm sure they didn't tell Doc Judy to just stop while they fix things.. :Retro tongue:

dipic

Someone in the chat says the WPI updated their facebook and says they're working on the problem.

Oh, also, a Prohealth rep said they will upload a high quality vid to their site at a later date.

FernRhizome

Just checked the WPI site and they have posted that Prohealth is aware of the problem and is trying to fix everything. ~FernRhizome

(actually I liked "pooted" better....it's not every day you get to accidentally make up a new word!)