• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dr. Mikovits of the WPI to Host Live Q&A Session Regarding XMRV 22nd Jan

hensue

when I try to install flash player on that link at pro health my computer says virus found and will not download???

hensue

I get HULU fine just checked so I should be good to go. I forgot about HULU and I have a new widescreen monitor glad you reminded me it looked awesome.

dipic

when I try to install flash player on that link at pro health my computer says virus found and will not download???

What virus program are you using?

Not sure why it would come up as a virus. Did you try downloading flash straight from the adobe website?

I cant get the live video (using community computer and cannot download)--is anyone going to give (the gist) live transcript?

anne_likes_red

You mean it hasn't started yet??

I thought it was on 10am my time....it's now 10.43. Perhaps the time zone calculations I read on facebook were incorrect? is it due to start in 1/4 hour approx?

hensue

avira is the name of my anti virus no problem! HUlU is coming in loud and clear so shouldnt be a problem.

CJB

You mean it hasn't started yet??

I thought it was on 10am my time....it's now 10.43. Perhaps the time zone calculations I read on facebook were incorrect? is it due to start in 1/4 hour approx?

Yes. It's in my time zone and it's 1:45 here.

G

George

21:53 UK same here

Excellent! that means we are transAtlantic!

So everyone should have a black box under the white one that says USTREAM and has a couple of ads. Oh, don't click the ads (sheepish grins)

Dr. Yes

Shame on You
No joy here. Blistering barnacles and other suchlike...(where's my grumpy old man smilie?) :tear:

While Waiting for Mikovits...

tintin.jpg

K

Katie

Whooo, the window is there for me too, should work for us outside of the US, whoo, it's starting!

Summer

We have 670+ viewers so far. Annette speaking but about to give over to Dr. Mikovits.