Julie Rehmeyer's 'Through the Shadowlands'
Writer Never Give Up talks about Julie Rehmeyer's new book "Through the Shadowlands: A Science Writer's Odyssey into an Illness Science Doesn't Understand" and shares an interview with Julie ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Dr mercola.

Discussion in 'The Gut: De Meirleir & Maes; H2S; Leaky Gut' started by Fuzzyhead, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Fuzzyhead

Fuzzyhead Senior Member

Anyone herxed with probiotics? I always take them but I changed last week to dr mercola complete probiotics with 70 billion cfu. First day I took them I had loose stools all day and haven't felt well since. My heads awful, fatigue etc. I am wondering if they are too strong for me or it's a coincidence ‍♀️.

2. Thinktank

Thinktank Senior Member

Europe
    Imo that can mean bacterial translocation through a hyperpermeable intestinal lining.

3. Fuzzyhead

Fuzzyhead Senior Member

What does this mean?

4. raghav

raghav Senior Member

India
    I could never tolerate probiotics or colostrum. But since I started kefir milk with probiotics and colostrum, my food allergies have gone away. There is something in the kefir milk which makes your intestines accept probiotics and colostrum. I take 50 ml of the kefir milk mix everyday with 3 drops vitamin D3.

5. Sundancer

Sundancer Senior Member

Holland
    three years ago I've done probiotics and herxed very....brr..shudder to think back on that. But helped a lot for the state of my belly.
    taking small doses and very slowly building up.

See more popular forum discussions.