• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dr mercola.

Fuzzyhead

Anyone herxed with probiotics? I always take them but I changed last week to dr mercola complete probiotics with 70 billion cfu. First day I took them I had loose stools all day and haven't felt well since. My heads awful, fatigue etc. I am wondering if they are too strong for me or it's a coincidence ‍♀️.

raghav

I could never tolerate probiotics or colostrum. But since I started kefir milk with probiotics and colostrum, my food allergies have gone away. There is something in the kefir milk which makes your intestines accept probiotics and colostrum. I take 50 ml of the kefir milk mix everyday with 3 drops vitamin D3.

Sundancer

three years ago I've done probiotics and herxed very....brr..shudder to think back on that. But helped a lot for the state of my belly.
taking small doses and very slowly building up.