• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dr. Mercola Mentions Myalgic Encephalomyelitis

leela

In a recent article about gut/immunology and the GAPS diet, Dr. Mercola added M.E. to his list of auto-immune/inflammatory diseases.

I have never heard him mention it before, and was impressed to see him call it simply ME.

He has a very far and wide reach, in terms of audience. I suggest asking him to publish an article or do an interview with someone great about ME and its related illnesses. I made a request like this in the past about a different topic, relating to one he had already written about but I felt was incomplete, and within a couple of months he wrote a great, well-researched article on the subject, and has written repeatedly about it since.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...igestive-health.aspx?e_cid=20130103_WNL_art_2

p.s. I think you need to enter an email address to see the article.

*GG*

In a recent article about gut/immunology and the GAPS diet, Dr. Mercola added M.E. to his list of auto-immune/inflammatory diseases.

I have never heard him mention it before, and was impressed to see him call it simply ME.

He has a very far and wide reach, in terms of audience. I suggest asking him to publish an article or do an interview with someone great about ME and its related illnesses. I made a request like this in the past about a different topic, relating to one he had already written about but I felt was incomplete, and within a couple of months he wrote a great, well-researched article on the subject, and has written repeatedly about it since.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...igestive-health.aspx?e_cid=20130103_WNL_art_2

p.s. I think you need to enter an email address to see the article.

Who would you suggest he interview?

GG

leela

Who would you suggest he interview?

GG
Good question, GG.
That's why I posted, to field ideas.
I'm in a bad crash right now, so hoping better brains might add input.
One could also write to him, suggesting an article, pointing him to good resources.
I believe he is friends with Dr. Klinghardt, so I think he's aware of the scourge of Neuro-Immune disease in general.