A New Decade of ME Research: The 11th Invest in ME International ME Conference 2016
Mark Berry presents the first in a series of articles on the 11th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Dr Lonnie Herman

Discussion in 'ME/CFS Doctors' started by knackers323, Aug 15, 2016.

1. knackers323

knackers323 Senior Member

anyone heard of this guy or know if what he is saying here is viable, or is he a quack?

2. frog_in_the_fog

frog_in_the_fog Test Subject

California
    Not sure, as he is not an MD, he started out as a chiropractor. But perhaps he can point people in the right direction. In my experience these type of practitioners have not been completely helpful to me. Seems he has helped people. He runs seminars targeting specific illnesses, this is a common practice for chiropractors to drum up business.

3. knackers323

knackers323 Senior Member

sorry that was the wrong video.

I meant this one about the haemoglobin

4. Thinktank

Thinktank Senior Member

Europe + Asia
    If i understand it right, he found 30 pathogenic infections and toxins in the RBC of one patient? All of that with "bioresonance" scanning? I don't think it can get more pseudoscientific than that.

cfs6691, Bunchy and ErdemX like this.
  5. TiredSam

TiredSam The wise nematode hibernates

Germany
    Thank you @Thinktank, saves me watching the video.

6. Charles555nc

Charles555nc Senior Member

I watched the video just now and it doesnt give any info about actual treatment. Just "remedies" if you come see him. The other red flag is he says on one of his videos:: "I will not give up on you, if it takes us a week, a month, or a year, I'll keep working for you". He's already preparing you to expect slow to non existent results, for which he will get paid by you, and, of course, he'll never give up on his paycheck lol.

Ewa likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.